Game #28: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors, December 9 - 6PM EST TSN/590

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    Lol. Even Mrs. Lowry wouldn’t defend Kyle like this.
    Why is this defending Lowry? Masai gave him a contract that noone else was willing to pay.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      He was being compared to Nash’s MVP season 3 weeks ago. C’mon Mixx, smarten up. He’s injured or he’s got the yips. Not a good look for the medical staff if they’re letting him play hurt. What’s Kawhi’s people going to be thinking?
      There's nothing wrong with him. This happens to him EVERY year.

We just can't continue use "injuries" or "not getting enough rest" as an excuse everytime he plays like shit. He's just not that good of a player.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
        There's nothing wrong with him. This happens to him EVERY year.

We just can't continue use "injuries" or "not getting enough rest" as an excuse everytime he plays like shit. He's just not that good of a player.
        Nah i'm looking at his previous years and he never had a streak like this. So far he's averaging 5 points in December.

Comment

• Come to think of it Kyle hasn't drawn any charges in the last couple of games. Maybe he is hurting. Regardless, unless Nurse can do something with Delon's confidence we need a taller, more aggressive backup for any chance at going to the Finals. Yes, it's only 1/3 way through the season but the problems are very obvious. Even if/when Kyle returns to form there are the 12 minutes or so per game when he's not playing and the others have not been good enough.

Comment

• I think it's my fault (Lowry's performance). Since I've started using Tough Nut avatar, his performance has dropped. I think it's time to lift the curse.
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
              I think it's my fault (Lowry's performance). Since I've started using Tough Nut avatar, his performance has dropped. I think it's time to lift the curse.
              Well I could say the same thing. Ever since I dropped Fresh Prince Lowry avatar he stopped playing well.

Comment

• Also, why the fuck was Brook Lopez making step-back contested 3's? This game was like that New Orleans bullshit all over again.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  Well I could say the same thing. Ever since I dropped Fresh Prince Lowry avatar he stopped playing well.
                  Maybe divine presence of Raptor Jesus will guide us during these dark times.
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                    Maybe divine presence of Raptor Jesus will guide us during these dark times.
                    We should never forget our basketball god.

Comment

• Kawhi still has hope for Lowry

Comment

• There's no excuse for Lowry's play - if he's healthy he's gotta be scoring, and if he's injured in any shape of form, he shouldn't be playing. Period. Injury can't be an excuse here.

What stings the most on a loss like this is not that it's against the Bucks, it's the fact that this is yet another night where Kawhi leaves it all there on both ends of the floor, and yet gets zero help from the starting point-guard and what's supposed to be the second best player on the team. Stuff like this will play a part in his offseason decision. It's just a couple of games now, so that's probably not the case yet, but if becomes a trend, it will be.

On a positive note, the team's defence continues to be great, FVV had a great game, and Serge now averaging 27.5 ppg against the bucks this year (leading scorer on both games).

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          I guess we're all changing then
                          OG is our king

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                            Maybe DD sued for a divorce?
                            this 😂

Comment

• Im not gonna worry about Lowry Im not his babysitter. But I agree with Fury With everything we have on the line this year I dont want to have to count on Lowry in the playoffs. Time to move on.

Comment

• Perhaps the cure for Lowry's slump and the bench woes is to bring him off the bench for a few games until he finds his shot? FVV is capable of starting for a stint. If Lowry really is injured then sit him out a few games. Nobody deserves the rest more than him.

Comment

Working...
                                X