• Game #28: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors, December 9 - 6PM EST TSN/590

Projected Starters:

Toronto Raptors - Ibaka, Siakam, Leonard, Green, Lowry
    Milwaukee Bucks - Lopez, Antetokounmpo, Middleton, Brogdon, Bledsoe

Notes:
    • Last time out the Raptors lost to the Bucks 124-109
    • Neither Leonard or Antetokounmpo played in that game
    • Fred VanVleet was also out with a toe injury
    • Milwaukee and Toronto both lost their last games to the Warriors and Nets respectively
    • Milwaukee recently traded Henson and Dellavedova to the Cavaliers for George Hill and Sam Dekker. Not sure if either player will be available for the game against Toronto.
    • Milwaukee is 6-4 in their last 10 games, and is 4-5 on the Road
    • Toronto is 8-2 in their last 10 games, and is 11-3 at Home.
    • Currently the Bucks are 3.5 games from first and are sitting 3rd in the East behind Philadelphia.

Let's go Raptors!

god damn
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

god damn
      Yeah I saw it was 17-0 at one point. Somehow we never seem to get these games. Lots of other upsets/odd outcomes tonight.

Comment

Mitch P wrote: View Post
        Yeah I saw it was 17-0 at one point. Somehow we never seem to get these games. Lots of other upsets/odd outcomes tonight.
        The Chicago Bulls are just unimaginably horrific right now, even though they fired their supposed problem Fred Hoiberg, and replaced him with a guy who...uh, benched his starters just minutes after the starts of both halves.

But there's another aspect to all of this: you can't build a winning team around inefficient volume scorers such as Zach LaVine and China-bound Jabari Putrid aka "players don't get paid to play defense". Markkanen and Carter Jr. will unfortunately have to wait until these non-contributors leave Chicago.

Comment

Go get 'em planet!!!!!!

(Minor detail -- Sam Dekker was actually then immediately flipped to the Wizz for Jason Smith and a future 2nd.)

... so we won't get to see any of this action tomorrow, unfortunately...

Comment

Game Day.
            Do I have an early dinner and then watch the game
            Do I watch the game during dinner, kind of a no on Sunday
            Do I have a late dinner ands watch the game first
            Do I have a beer with the game and wine with dinner?
            Decisions decisions
            Game Day!

Comment

OT back to our beer discussion.

Has anyone followed the story of Sierra Nevada brewery and ~1000 others brewing the same IPA with profits going to victims of the Camp fire survivors in Californa? They released the recipe for personal brewing and I made a batch yesterday with a few buds. Beer supporting a good cause, can't wait.

Comment

OK I love this guy even more now:

"More than a physical force of nature, Antetokounmpo is also developing into a genuine competitor. Last week he talked about his unwillingness to practice and work out with stars from other teams, a common practice in the NBA that he doesn’t subscribe to. “I can’t work out with you in the summer and then play you in a few months,” he told The Athletic on Friday. “It feels weird. It doesn’t feel right with me. It’s cool for other players, but I don’t. I don’t want to… I hate that,” he continued. “I don’t want (opponents) to see me to be buddy-buddy with me.”

Comment

So is today the day the Raps pull out of a pronounced shooting slump ?
                  Do they rebound like they did against Philly ?
                  And
                  Are the Bulls ducking an exhibition game against Eastern Baptist Cupcake State for fear they would lose that too ?
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

god damn
                    lol. This is why Hoiberg got fired. He wasn't on board with Quit Tryin' for Zion.

Comment

OG is our king

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                        Go get 'em planet!!!!!!

(Minor detail -- Sam Dekker was actually then immediately flipped to the Wizz for Jason Smith and a future 2nd.)

... so we won't get to see any of this action tomorrow, unfortunately...

Apparently, Jason Smith was a locker room glue guy for the Wiz too... Because that's what they needed: ditch a non-diva

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          OK I love this guy even more now:

"More than a physical force of nature, Antetokounmpo is also developing into a genuine competitor. Last week he talked about his unwillingness to practice and work out with stars from other teams, a common practice in the NBA that he doesn’t subscribe to. “I can’t work out with you in the summer and then play you in a few months,” he told The Athletic on Friday. “It feels weird. It doesn’t feel right with me. It’s cool for other players, but I don’t. I don’t want to… I hate that,” he continued. “I don’t want (opponents) to see me to be buddy-buddy with me.”
                          Fuck Giannis

Comment

god damn
                            My god. No team should ever lose by more than 50. There should be a rule that if you lose by more than 50, you forefeit your chance at the #1 pick.
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

...or you become a g league team

Comment

Working...
                              X