Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torassic1 wrote: View Post
    Second unit cannot produce
    It looks like they don't know what they're trying to do on offence.

Comment

I thought we learned not to use the full bench lineup... at least have a starter in there.

Comment

what the fuck are they even trying to do?

Comment

I’d rather just post JV up against Thon instead of trying to squeeze passes through all that length
          OG is our king

Comment

Raptors bench is god awful.

Comment

This line up is not going to work with JV. JV needs to go back to starting.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Fuck giannias is good but were probably the beat equipped team to defend him with klaw pascal and og
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Kawhi has been great but the rest of the team is SO painful to watch

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

The whole 5 men bench unit sucks. Just because it worked last year doesn't mean it's going to work this year.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Nurse is being cute also with these bench line ups. Like bro Bud has Giannis out there who do you think Raps bench are?
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        Ya not much of a matchup for him tn. We could try and bully them but prob give it back in transition
                        He matches up fine against Lopez. Please point out to me what advantage we're getting with Serge against Brook? Brook is shooting over him, or is wide open. And he can shoot over/through him going into the paint.

Serge actually fits better against the bench units Milwaukee runs than JV does, and JV would at worst give up about the same outside looks for Lopez as Serge does.

Comment

Thon Maker only playing like this vs the Raptors is so hilarious.

I was at a basketball game a few years ago and Thon Maker was playing on the opposite team and I remember someone saying he's going to the NBA and I was like OKUUUUURRR. And then when he went to shoot free throws, the crowd was chanting "OVERRATED" cuz it wasnt a home game for then and then his team won and then everyone wanted a pic with Thon Maker and I was like no, thanks don't need pics w/ no name brand LOL

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                            I’d rather just post JV up against Thon instead of trying to squeeze passes through all that length
                            Lol thanks Nick
                            OG is our king

Comment

The bench is struggling because people aren't being compatibly paired, per say.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                This line up is not going to work with JV. JV needs to go back to starting.
                                The line up won't work with Fred and CJ playing the way they are, and OG shooting the way he is.

But yeah, mostly Nurse just needs to stagger things more. And at some point if CJ keeps playing like this, you just gotta bench his ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X