Game #29: Raptors (21-7) @ Clippers (16-9); Tuesday, Dec 11th, at 1030pm on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury wrote: View Post
    Would be stupid tp trade Stroman. I think he's a #2 guy and he's still pretty young. Sanchez, i'm not much of a fan of.
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Sanchez is better than stroman he just cant stay healthy for more than a month
    Its a really tough call to trade either one of those guys. They got a guy in really deep A ball... Nate Pearson... who can bring it.. but not much else... and you just can't have enough pitching....but if your getting ready for 2020 or even 2021 it would depend on what you got offered....

The BAT FLIP... think that was the best moment in Toronto Sports in a couple decades....
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

They said an hour ago that kawhi will play tonight

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        in the spirit of thread drift.... non plastic edition....

Your Blue Jays just flat out released Troy Tulowitski....
        They still owe him his 38M$.. but he is just gone. Cya.. byebye.. good luck.

I think Russ and Pillar are the only guys left from the bat flip playoff era....
        Not sure why he couldn't be kept on the bench for late inning D, or veteran bat off the bench. Release him in ST or in a month if he proves to have nothing left at all. You're paying him anyway, make him a bench or infield coach, he was once one of the best on the planet at positioning and footwork. Seems short sighted and just another effort to clean the AA house.

$38M to go away....sheesh

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
          in the spirit of thread drift.... non plastic edition....

Your Blue Jays just flat out released Troy Tulowitski....
          They still owe him his 38M$.. but he is just gone. Cya.. byebye.. good luck.

I think Russ and Pillar are the only guys left from the bat flip playoff era....
          First off, ya, fuck BJs management, but ...

Guys, we have threads for Politics and Baseball. Game Threads can be general NBA talk if you want, but c'mon! Work with me! Lol

Comment

Joey's the only mod who still actually tries to do his job around here

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Joey's the only mod who still actually tries to do his job around here

Comment

Joey is the highest paid mod in this forum. This should be obvious by now.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

This is hilarious. I agree with T-Mac tho. And yes i'm also picking T-Mac over Durant.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                    This is hilarious. I agree with T-Mac tho. And yes i'm also picking T-Mac over Durant.

I never really considered how similar they are, Tracy is one of KDs best comparables. If Tracy had more durability and help like KD has had he'd be an all time great

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post

Ya I'll take TMac over KD. Could be memory bias, but TMac was 100x more athletic than KD ... and KD is a bitch, so there's that.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                        Joey is the highest paid mod in this forum. This should be obvious by now.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Ya I'll take TMac over KD. Could be memory bias, but TMac was 100x more athletic than KD ... and KD is a bitch, so there's that.
                          Yeah Tracy never had the elite talent around him..he had a broken Grant Hill, then a broken Yao Ming...

KD had a young super team in OKC and now an actual super team in Golden State, he's played with multiple MVPs, defensive studs, all world scorers...he's never once had to carry a roster.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Yeah Tracy never had the elite talent around him..he had a broken Grant Hill, then a broken Yao Ming...

KD had a young super team in OKC and now an actual super team in Golden State, he's played with multiple MVPs, defensive studs, all world scorers...he's never once had to carry a roster.
                            He himself was broken
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              He himself was broken
                              Ruthless with the profile picture game Mixx haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                First off, ya, fuck BJs management, but ...

Guys, we have threads for Politics and Baseball. Game Threads can be general NBA talk if you want, but c'mon! Work with me! Lol
                                I don't know where the milk jug talk is supposed to go. Is there a Big Jugs forum?
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X