No announcement yet.

Game #29: Raptors (21-7) @ Clippers (16-9); Tuesday, Dec 11th, at 1030pm on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serge right around that sweet borderline all-star level. What a great two-way game tonight.

Comment

• Watching this game it's hard to understand how the Clippers have won so many games. I know they're missing Lou, but still, they looked bad. Their D is horrible. They don't have a go-to player or natural playmaker (Gilgeous-Alexander could become that, but still too early). Lou is I guess their best at both so maybe it does really hurt them a lot not having him, but it's really hard to picture them maintaining the success they've had for the whole season.

Comment

• What are Serge's numbers when Kawhi doesn't play?
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Finally a complete game!

And finally stifled Harris. That guys been bringin it whenever he plays the raptors for 38 years now

Comment

• Joey out here like Michael Phelps

Next one is a big one... let's squash Captain Cupcake, Donkeh, and the moon landing denier

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              What are Serge's numbers when Kawhi doesn't play?
              Just did a quick 'n' dirty lookup. In the 7 games Kawhi didn't play, Serge is averaged 22.4 points and 7.9 boards (he never scored less than 16 with Kawhi out, whether off the bench or starting). Overall throughout all games, he has quietly become the second highest scorer on the team at 16.7 ppg, while also leading the team in blocks and offensive rebounds.

He's been having a great season, I hope he can keep it up.

It's tough to justify 4 all-star selections from the same team, but if the level of play is sustained, a case can be made that Leonard, Lowry, Serge & Siakam would all deserve to be there.

Comment

• this is like watching Kawhi getting waterboarded. He looks like he's suffering answering these questions.

Answer about weather was jokes. "Wear a coat. We're playing in a building"
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Missed the game but looking forward to watching it.

Nice to see the guys get back on track. Looks like Kyle, OG, Delon, all broke out of slumps.

Comment

• Tremendous bounceback/statement win from both Lowry and FVV. Serge was alive again. Just a nice solid win for Coach Nurse and keeps a few RR resident posters back off the ledge.

Hopefully Kawhi is good to go tonight against G State

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                      But even by these modern standards, the Clippers' pursuit is still a little revolutionary. Raptors officials have noticed a Clippers employee at roughly 75 percent of the team's games thus far this season. That has included president of basketball operations Lawrence Frank, which is rare. Presidents and general managers are almost never seen attending a game that doesn't involve their teams.
                      To be honest, this comes off as creepy.
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

this is like watching Kawhi getting waterboarded. He looks like he's suffering answering these questions.

Answer about weather was jokes. "Wear a coat. We're playing in a building"
                          Wow. That WAS painful.
                          "What's different about playing in Toronto instead of SA?"
                          Nothing. Two goals and a court in a different city.

"How do you deal with the weather?"
                          How do you reporters deal with NBA cities like Boston, Detroit, New York, Chicago, Cleveland, Philadelphia etc all of which can be colder or get more snow than Toronto?

"we play in a building" haha classic
                          Last edited by G__Deane; Wed Dec 12, 2018, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• We'll likely see the Clipppers fall back down to earth in the 2nd half of the season. That should help take both Doc and Montrelz out of the running, opening up the door for Nurse and Siakam.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post

I haven't watched the game yet, but can anyone comment on OG's defense this game? How did it look...was he focused or getting beat off the dribble?

Comment

Working...
                              X