Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #30: Raptors (22-7) @ Warriors (19-9); Wednesday, Dec 12th at 10:30pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number one; you never see the extended leg called. And number two; it wasn't extended. The usual anti-Raptor garbage.

Comment

• Garbage call

Comment

• Green Tee'd and 2 fouls HAHAHA

Comment

• That screen by Curry was legal?

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
            That screen by Curry was legal?
            bro no point in arguing a missed call on curry...especially an espn game...

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
              That screen by Curry was legal?
              Expecting legal screens from Golden State..

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Good start by the Raps... Green was all over Siakam but with him out the Raps should take advantage...

Comment

• I'm really worried about playing a bench lineup against these guys
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    I'm really worried about playing a bench lineup against these guys
                    Apparently their bench is really bad too so hopefully they outbad our bench
                    OG is our king

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      I'm really worried about playing a bench lineup against these guys
                      Yea that's where we'll lose this game for sure. But at least it's nice to see our starters match up with theirs even without Kawhi
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Really smart by Nurse to have Lowry default to the post on defence, sliding all the other defenders up a spot, making the size mismatches way more tolerable.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• It's looking like the Warriors are just waiting for the Raptors to tire themselves out. So relaxed...........damn

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                            Apparently their bench is really bad too so hopefully they outbad our bench
                            Ours is defs worse lol.And they always keep 1 starter in, we do not
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                              It's looking like the Warriors are just waiting for the Raptors to tire themselves out. So relaxed...........damn
                              That too. You have to play so hard to beat these guys they will definitely tire out shortly

Comment

• FVV playing good D on Curry!

Comment

Working...
                                X