Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #30: Raptors (22-7) @ Warriors (19-9); Wednesday, Dec 12th at 10:30pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• So what happened to Dray Green's 3pt shot? the Raptors weren't even guarding him last night. They were daring him to shoot all night. He took one wide open 3 and it barely hit the rim.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
        So what happened to Dray Green's 3pt shot? the Raptors weren't even guarding him last night. They were daring him to shoot all night. He took one wide open 3 and it barely hit the rim.
        He shot 30% the last 2 years and 20% this year. Hes not even a below average shooter, hes a poor shooter. In that lineup, this is the shot you allow them to take
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          And a week ago, it was "Raptors are over rated, Kawhi is leaving, trade Lowry and fire Nurse" lol

Look, the post season will be a crap shoot no matter what. The fact that the Raps have as good a chance as anyone in the East and may even be betting favourites at this time doesn't take away from the fact that of of the Celtics, Bucks and 76ers wouldn't exactly be 100 to 1 shots to make the finals.

Trades and injuries can still impact future events (for the GSW as well)

I'm just going to keep enjoying this team game by game and not worry about the post season for awhile yet.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            He shot 30% the last 2 years and 20% this year. Hes not even a below average shooter, hes a poor shooter. In that lineup, this is the shot you allow them to take
            I mean, Draymond's shooting is even worse when you factor in how wide open he is, playing with 2 MVPs and perhaps the second best shooter of all time. Pity the team that throws a lot of money at him in free agency.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Yeah green has always been a much better facilitator than scorer.

Comment

• Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  Geniune question and not directly targeted towards solely you but ... why do people keep posting this guy's videos? He's just a "hot take" guy; nothing of actual substance from what I can tell.
                  "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Boucher earned it!

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                      Geniune question and not directly targeted towards solely you but ... why do people keep posting this guy's videos? He's just a "hot take" guy; nothing of actual substance from what I can tell.
                      Because nobody ever talks about the Raptors in this country.

If you want to watch what people are saying about last night's game or if you simply just want to watch what's going on in the basketball world, you watch The Jump or First Take.

The biggest sports news in Canada today is 1.the Stroman to the Reds rumour. And 2. What's Austin Matthews eating for breakfast?
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                        I'm just posting Raptors content. I don't take it seriously personally but it's fun to hear them talk about Raps
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                          Because nobody ever talks about the Raptors in this country.

If you want to watch what people are saying about last night's game or if you simply just want to watch what's going on in the basketball world, you watch The Jump or First Take.

The biggest sports news in Canada today is 1.the Stroman to the Reds rumour. And 2. What's Austin Matthews eating for breakfast?
                          Also, i've been sayin this for a long time. People likes to complain about the Raptors lack of media attention in the States. But what about th lack of media attention in this country?

The way they cover this team is embarassing.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• He always reminds of someone who escaped from the "Barbershop" film set. See him every morning in the corner seat at Tim's talking about how the world is going to hell and muttering to himself when everybody has had enough of him. Yet this clown has managed to make a living from it. A bit like a car crash... you know you shouldn't, but hard not to look. I wonder if he has ever thought about politics...

Comment

• Haven't had a chance to comment today until now.

That was such a great win. They played just like they did against LAC. No drop off at all in terms of execution. This is why the Lowry fans on this board rave about him.

He was everywhere. Hustling on defense.. hitting big shots. Setting up the offense. Getting everyone involved. Had 12 assists but could have had 16 or more if guys hit their shots. +23 for the night.

Serge was great too. But a very under rated performance from Fred. I mean he shut Curry down. Was just all over his grill all night. Curry finished with 10 points on 3-12 shooting when he's usually automatic.

We fricken swept the Warriors this season. What a team!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

So, what you're saying is our starting lineup is good offensively?
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X