Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #30: Raptors (22-7) @ Warriors (19-9); Wednesday, Dec 12th at 10:30pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sanyo wrote: View Post
    while true... contain curry and we have a shot...
    Tough to do, he has been quiet, but him, KD or Klay can dominate when they get hot

Comment

• wow only 41 pts for GS in the 1st half

RAPS KILLING IT TODAY

D D D! CONTAIN CURRY!

DO IT FOR NURSE

Comment

• I was on the phone so I am probably not the first to say this, but I hope Draymond gets violent diarrhea for the rest of his career.

Comment

• Best half of the year? Maybe they should just get on the plane for Portland now.

Comment

• raptors not playin around ��

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              I was on the phone so I am probably not the first to say this, but I hope Draymond gets violent diarrhea for the rest of his career.
              No you were the first.

Comment

I was on the phone so I am probably not the first to say this, but I hope Draymond gets violent diarrhea for the rest of his career.
                That's too kind...

Comment

• just tuned in, ball is moving tonight

Comment

All over the floor. Smeared all over that pretty yellow logo in the center of the court
                    OG is our king

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                      Tough to do, he has been quiet, but him, KD or Klay can dominate when they get hot
                      yeah cause teams get preoccupied with other guys... just have someone glued on Curry...contain curry... teams can win.

Thompson hasnt been as great from 3 this year... contain curry... we have a shot... and today thompson has been garbage... if he has a cold game, it's likely he will stay cold if we go by past games this year

dont get cocky but raps have a good shot today

Comment

• Solid first half so far! Go Raps!

Comment

• What Green do??

Comment

• i just want to fast forward to raptors win bcuz shiiiit im nervous

Comment

• Raps played with so much energy. 2nd half on a back to back is gonna be hairy.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                                What Green do??
                                broke JVs finger

Comment

Working...
                                X