Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #30: Raptors (22-7) @ Warriors (19-9); Wednesday, Dec 12th at 10:30pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Ya, but they all kept the receipts....
    Kept receipts?! They all probably got it for free, courtesy of Raptors management. BTW is the guy on the right uncle Dennis?! cause that is exactly how I pictured him to be.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
      Kept receipts?! They all probably got it for free, courtesy of Raptors management. BTW is the guy on the right uncle Dennis?! cause that is exactly how I pictured him to be.
      Nah that ain't Uncle Dennis thats ashy knuckle Earl, he used to kill it on the block in the 80s. They used to call him Double Six, he threw bones with the best of em, sometimes took the others guys dame home for good measure. He's a good guy. Loyal as they come.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
        "His thumb was relocated"

Holy crap, wasn't it still on his hand in the regular spot???
        Heal fast , heal well JV, we need you.
        Will probably see JV after the All-star break, which is okay. This team knows they are elite by now. Just need to get everybody healthy for the playoffs and Kawhi on the same page as the rest of the team. And don't burn out Lowry.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
          "His thumb was relocated"

Holy crap, wasn't it still on his hand in the regular spot???
          Heal fast , heal well JV, we need you.
          Jonas needs to drink more milk. His bones are weak lol.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            YOU have those feeds, because you're searching them out.

The average Canadian digests sports as such: TSN and sportsnet, and the TSN and sportsnet websites. Some use the newspaper and local sports radio. I guess we do get Tim and Sid and Bob McCown giving segments but again its just the local Raptors and not around the NBA.

I guess it is what it is. Jays get 5x the coverage, but have 5x or more the audience
            I've lived a few places in Canada and sports media is death in the smaller cities with fewer teams, like Winnipeg which gives you Blue Bombers and Jets coverage ALL YEAR ROUND - and almost nothing else.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Jonas needs to drink more milk. His bones are weak lol.
              All bones are weak when you get kicked by a donkey...

Comment

• OT but Indians trade Encarnacion to the Mariners....where it looks like he may be further flipped to Tampa Bay

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Why is it "embarrassing" though? They prioritize what the majority of people want to see. Raptors just aren't priority for most of the Country.
                  Why do we love to over analyze or nitpick individual words so much on RR
                  It's embarrassing what "most of the country" prioritizes.

I feel like I need to answer like Kawhi would lol

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      I've lived a few places in Canada and sports media is death in the smaller cities with fewer teams, like Winnipeg which gives you Blue Bombers and Jets coverage ALL YEAR ROUND - and almost nothing else.
                      I'm from medium sized town Saskatchewan. Saskatchewan sports coverage is as follows

1. Saskatchewan Roughriders
                      2. Saskatchewan Roughriders
                      3. Leafs, Oilers, Flames
                      4. Rest of CFL
                      5. Rest of hockey
                      6. Jays
                      7. Curling
                      8. WHL
                      9. Saskatchewan Junior Hockey

American sports don't exist outside of Blue Jays baseball

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        I'm from medium sized town Saskatchewan. Saskatchewan sports coverage is as follows

1. Saskatchewan Roughriders
                        2. Saskatchewan Roughriders
                        3. Leafs, Oilers, Flames
                        4. Rest of CFL
                        5. Rest of hockey
                        6. Jays
                        7. Curling
                        8. WHL
                        9. Saskatchewan Junior Hockey

American sports don't exist outside of Blue Jays baseball

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              Really wish Kawhi was on the bench for these last 2 games. There’s a ton of stuff he could be learning first hand about strategies, adjustments and generally how the team needs to play to optimize everyone when he’s in back the lineup.
                              I don't believe there is that much more he could learn from the bench than he (a high IQ basketball player) could learn by watching it on a screen. He might be able to learn more from a screen if he has rewind capability and can go over the stuff he is interested in a few times in slow mo. The guy isn't a casual fan. If everyone on the board has figured out "shut down Curry" and "pass the ball quickly to find a great open look," I'm guessing Kawhi is on to it. Watching the game on a screen, he is looking three levels deeper than any of us. Maybe he learns more when he isn't in the middle of the noisy crowd, the guys on the bench reacting to every play and waving their arms and towels.

Personally, I'm just glad he's here. He can do it his way, he doesn't have to satisfy me. The rest of the team can tell how engaged he is by what happens during the game, in the locker room and during practices.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                Serious question you guys: where does this rank among all time Raptors wins?

I honestly think it might be second after beating Jordan's Bulls with an expansion team. At least in terms of regular season games.
                                That win over a Jordan lead Bulls team that set a league record for regular season wins total was special. This one is right up there. This might be better because of all the years in the NBA wastelands.

Comment

Working...
                                X