Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #30: Raptors (22-7) @ Warriors (19-9); Wednesday, Dec 12th at 10:30pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    Kyle was leading until recently. Haven't heard anyone say it more recently than that?
    I ment media not posters, but Westbrook isn't even listed anywhere, when i check stats its said kyle all year but Westbrook isnt even top 20 yet hes avg more than 10 ??

Comment

As long as we don't get destroyed

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
        Russ has only played 17 games, so Lowry is still the total assists leader even though Russ edges him in APG by just under half an assist.
        Yes i get hes total assist leader, but talking about apg ?

Comment

We're gonna have Lowry and Green matched up on Thompson and Durant? Lmao
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Day One wrote: View Post
            Yes i get hes total assist leader, but talking about apg ?
            Russ is 1st in APG, but he may not show up on leaderboards on some sites because he hasn't played enough games.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

This is the first game this year I expect to lose. I also think this will be the last time I expect to lose except maybe at Oracle during the NBA Finals. I don't like this feeling. I'm promising myself not to get too upset and view it as development and learning for some of the players. I might be deluding myself.

Comment

A good thing about tonight and the game being on TSN ....No Leo!

Then..there he is on the pre game.

He’s like herpes..he just keeps coming back.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                  When you're playing the Warriors, you need to put up points. OG is a huge liabilty on offence. And defensively, let's face it, he's bigger than Vleet but it doesn't mean anything, he's not going to stop Durant or Klay.
                  1. I’d rather have the ball in Kyle’s hands than Fred’s.

2. OG is by far the better defender and you don’t want to let Durant or Klay get going early. He’s got length and strength, so he can hold his own against them. Obviously they’re great offensive players but you want to play them tough.

3. We need a good pop off the bench, so Fred can come in and put some points on the board.

It’s all moot tho, because Fred is starting.

Comment

Last time these teams met, everybody considered it a lose/lose scenario for the Raps with no Steph/Draymond.

Let's agree to similarly think of it as a lose/lose for GSW without having to face Kawhi.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                      Last time these teams met, everybody considered it a lose/lose scenario for the Raps with no Steph/Draymond.

Let's agree to similarly think of it as a lose/lose for GSW without having to face Kawhi.
                      Dubs got nuthin to prove.

Comment

• Rod and Leo together are almost intolerable. How can the producers not understand that? The dull witted jock and the fawning, nerdy wanna be.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          Dubs got nuthin to prove.

Comment

• Omg how are we going to make fred gaurd klay. Thats not fair to fred. Prove me wrong fred, please.

Comment

• lol we should just play scrubs this game

Comment

• They won't make that call again I bet

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X