Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #30: Raptors (22-7) @ Warriors (19-9); Wednesday, Dec 12th at 10:30pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucks and Philly both lost and Celtics barely beat the Wiz in OT. Win or lose tonight the Raptors are looking very good. Of course the media are getting all excited about the Celtics again. The way the Raptors have looked in the last 6 quarters there is no team that they can't beat soundly.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
      The Kawhi-less Raptors just held a healthy Golden State Warriors team (one that averages 116.4 points per game, no less) to 41 points in a half, good for an 83.2 defensive rating. Impressive.
      Dude, this team has actually played very well without Kawhi.. the ISO goes away and the ball movement lights up.

I feel this team gets lazy when Kawhi plays since he is such an iSO player (this year).

I love when everyone has to depend on each other... this makes the team fun to watch.

Comment

• It must have killed Paul Pierce to call the Raptors a championship contender just now

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
          This board is only big enough for one GLF
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
            Keep attacking inside.

While the refs miss the Jv chop by Green, he does get fouled alot.

Otherwise GS has NO ONE ELSE down low.. Ibaka and Siakam should be able to kill whoever is down.

COntain Curry from 3 and Raps have it... FVV glued to Curry's ass... dont let him go... dont let him out of your sight... im confident we will win, im not scared of thompson, he has been so hot and cold this year and today he;s cold and i dont see him coming back, based on past games...
            Thompson really suffers when both Curry and Durant are playing. Shooters need touches to stay hot. He’s a huge pain when he’s on.

Comment

did PP just praise the Raptors?
              Get it on tape and never delete it!

Comment

• Here we go!!
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  If he was a hockey player hed be out 4 to 6.......minutes.

Riiigghht

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/...located-thumb/

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    When it first happened I thought he got would be missing a finger or something that was shear agony in his scream
                    JV is a pretty dramatic guy.

Comment

• watching the espn feed, last 2 minutes of half, they gave some really fantastic full team analysis....mind you, it was all Boston Celtics, but hey....

Comment

It must have killed Paul Pierce to call the Raptors a championship contender just now
                        Must have came to work drunk or something.

Comment

• SHITTTT JV with a dislocated left thumb

uh oh...official call.

Comment

• Really interested in this third quarter. See if Raps have any gas left in the tank.

Comment

• left curry open and he scored.

IDIOTS CONTAIN HIM

MY GOD IM IN MY ARMCHAIR

I CAN CALL IT

CONTAINNN HIMMMMM

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                                Really interested in this third quarter. See if Raps have any gas left in the tank.
                                why wouldnt they... does GS excel in cardio or something?

Comment

Working...
                                X