Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #30: Raptors (22-7) @ Warriors (19-9); Wednesday, Dec 12th at 10:30pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    Are you joking again?

Yes. Yes, we do.

And we fucking can.
    Listen... we can joke but 7-1 is a real record no joke.

I like Kawhi...his 2 way play is unreal...but this team goes on another level without him in the lineup for whatever reason.

Not good or bad... just...different...

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
      I feel a little extra pride in this one, in that one of my best friends who’s doing some work down in Cali for a few months sang the national anthems tonight. Like to think he played a big part in the victory tonight.
      really? thats cool..

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
        really? thats cool..
        He’s done it for the Jays a bunch of times.
        Pretty cool that he got to do it for arguably the best regular season Raptors road game of all time.

Comment

• First time the Raps have swept all 4 California teams in one year on the road:

Lakers, Clippers, Warriors and Kings.... all dead to the Raps this year in California

Comment

I like Kawhi...his 2 way play is unreal...but this team goes on another level without him in the lineup for whatever reason.

Here's the thing man... You (and others) suggesting this about Kawhi and his fit with the team, is no different than anybody who thought Kyle Lowry would never score another point in the NBA. .... Maybe in a small sample, yeah, they've played great without him. But he's still working into the system, as he himself has professed. He draws a lot of gravity. Hopefully watching a game like this, he has the smarts to see how well they can all play if everybody is working together and knows their role. I actually feel like it's just as often less to do with Kawhi impeding others, but others taking a back seat and expecting him to go to work. Reverting to Derozan days. Stand & Watch. And not believing in themselves to come through.

Hopefully Nick can get absolute buy-in from everybody by the time it matters. But if we win a championship this year, as I believe we have the potential to do, Kawhi is gonna have to play a very, very big part in that.

Let's. Put. It. All. Together.

(I'm glad that you cracked the code tonight though ... all we have to do is stop Steph )

Comment

Do you have amnesia?! Have you not seen how this team performs in the playoffs?! You bet your ass we need Kawhi, stop with the knee jerk reaction.

Comment

jesus christ you have no clue what im saying...and you like alot of my posts... dont get how you misinterpreted this one...
                No I don't because you're always coming up with these dumb takes like Lowry is trash and we don't need Kawhi. Please enlighten me. What kind of emotion do you want out of Kawhi?

Comment

• Really wish Kawhi was on the bench for these last 2 games. There’s a ton of stuff he could be learning first hand about strategies, adjustments and generally how the team needs to play to optimize everyone when he’s in back the lineup.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    KD has so much respect for us. It's actually scary. Like I almost feel uncomfortable with he and Klay praise us too much lol

Comment

• Are the Raptors.. for real?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
                      2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• Well..I went to bed..got up this morning and checked the box scores again and it hadn’t changed. Raps still won by 20. No dream.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          Really wish Kawhi was on the bench for these last 2 games. There’s a ton of stuff he could be learning first hand about strategies, adjustments and generally how the team needs to play to optimize everyone when he’s in back the lineup.
                          I just find it odd. He’s getting 4 hours of treatment? Maybe. I don’t know. It’s just odd. Is there another player that does this?

Devlin brought it up last night which means people are talking about it. I’d like to see him out there. Even for the second half.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            What seed in the east would Toronto Raptors without Kawhi finish? Somewhere from 4th to 6th? Better?

That plan to either sign Kawhi or 'tank" doesnt seem so simple
                            Honestly?
                            Anywhere from 3 to 5 but it would result in a burnt out Lowry.
                            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                              I just find it odd. He’s getting 4 hours of treatment? Maybe. I don’t know. It’s just odd. Is there another player that does this?

Devlin brought it up last night which means people are talking about it. I’d like to see him out there. Even for the second half.
                              This guy is as press averse as a Chinese dictator. He just hides back there. It’s clear that being in the public purview is someting he just avoids at all costs.

However whole heartedly agree it’s bad optics. He may be the most convivial guy in the room but just keeps his own council at all times. A tax lawyers dream in public. Not a word beyond yes or no. Maybe we nickname him the Sphinx.
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• On a positive note, this was a clear 'coaching' win for Nurse. Game-plan, motivation, execution and adjustments were straight up surgical.

Comment

Working...
                                X