Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #30: Raptors (22-7) @ Warriors (19-9); Wednesday, Dec 12th at 10:30pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Lowry critics where are you? Big game from a premiere point guard
    Did I criticized Lowry? Come on man I got a little more sense that that. Yeah I criticized Lowry
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Warriors are shook. Can’t lose now, can we?

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
        Raptors is playing bully ball. We are just attacking their weakest defender on offense. Good gameplan. We are abusing them in the post and off the dribble.
        Yep working it inside first, intense man D with less switching

Casey never had game plans for elite teams
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

when he sucks, he gets called out.... why are your feelings so hurt? Lowry acts like a dick way too often...ps. THIS is what he gets max money to do bud, he aint doing me any favours

Comment

• I’m loving the dog I’m seeing in Kyle Lowry tonight. This is that dog we need

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
              Raptors is playing bully ball. We are just attacking their weakest defender on offense. Good gameplan. We are abusing them in the post and off the dribble.
              yep... green has been a shitty player this year... without him they got no one down low... this team is so easy to attack on... thompson is good on D besides him this team is shit... you can attack and score at will all night.

hopefully all teams see this game and have the same game plan....

Nurse' best coached game all year.. he did everything right today.

Maybe its his mom...RIP Momma Nurse!

Comment

• Warriors always get the benefit of the doubt... ‘they missed shots’... Raptors are outplaying them right now. They deserve the credit.

Comment

• LoWrY dOEsn’t ShOw Up IN biG GaMEs
                  OG is our king

Comment

• This is a Raptors team playing a back to back on the west coast against the defending champions without their best player and have had their starting centre go down with an injury and they’re up by 23 with 5 mins to go in the 4th quarter. HOLY ****

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      Did I criticized Lowry? Come on man I got a little more sense that that. Yeah I criticized Lowry
                      Lowry’s old ass still got game

Comment

• Starters still on the floor? GSW has already waved the white flag

Comment

I 'm here. I also said that he's going to bounce back from that performance a week ago.

The question is, can he play like this in the playoffs?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                            Warriors always get the benefit of the doubt... ‘they missed shots’... Raptors are outplaying them right now. They deserve the credit.
                            yep... contain curry... we will win

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                              Warriors always get the benefit of the doubt... ‘they missed shots’... Raptors are outplaying them right now. They deserve the credit.
                              Thoroughly, and getting no respect

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                                Starters still on the floor? GSW has already waved the white flag
                                dude... they have no chance.... 21 pts with 4 mins... we can run the clock and we will win on that alone

Comment

Working...
                                X