Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #30: Raptors (22-7) @ Warriors (19-9); Wednesday, Dec 12th at 10:30pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sanyo wrote: View Post
    I will say -- Kawhi should be out there with the bench... i dont like that he's TOO QUIET... he's good.. Raps playing well wihtout him... Kawhi.. SHOW SOME FUCKING EMOTION!!!
    If you love emotion so much go become a Draymond fan. Kawhi is who he is, don't expect him to be something he's not just to fit your dumb expectations.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      He cried on a bench during garbage time. Poor dude
      He did?
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Dude.
        Right? Its like everybody socializing enjoying themselves and he walks in and takes a shit in the middle of the room and goes "oh yeah?? You like that? A big turd"
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

He cried on a bench during garbage time. Poor dude
          Work can be a good distraction. But eventually it's going to hit you. By the way, anyone think this team wasn't extra motivated with him being there?

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Right? Its like everybody socializing enjoying themselves and he walks in and takes a shit in the middle of the room and goes "oh yeah?? You like that? A big turd"
            That's only acceptable if it is squarely crapped out right onto Draymond Green's face. Get that shit in his eyes...

Comment

• Torassic1 wrote: View Post
              Lol what was going on here...?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
              It looks like he's using JV's hands for smoking a bowl

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                If you love emotion so much go become a Draymond fan. Kawhi is who he is, don't expect him to be something he's not just to fit your dumb expectations.
                jesus christ you have no clue what im saying...and you like alot of my posts... dont get how you misinterpreted this one...

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                    I'm sure the team was very motivated to win this one for him and the late Mrs. Nurse. All the best wishes for Nick, I was actually a bit surprised he was at the Clippers game, but he's coached his ass off the last two nights
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

KD has so much respect for us. It's actually scary. Like I almost feel uncomfortable with he and Klay praise us too much lol
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        KD has so much respect for us. It's actually scary. Like I almost feel uncomfortable with he and Klay praise us too much lol
                        maybe kevin and klay sign with us in the off season LMFAO

Durant was a raps fan growing up

Comment

• Like I said earlier tonight we might not always agree with him but I'm very convinced that Nurse is very smart, has a lot of character and will very likely figure out how to get the team to play well with Kawhi. We need Kawhi to win a championship. This team can indeed win a championship with a few good breaks. Remember the Spurs upsetting Lebron's "big three"? Nurse has earned lots of respect.

Comment

• I feel a little extra pride in this one, in that one of my best friends who’s doing some work down in Cali for a few months sang the national anthems tonight. Like to think he played a big part in the victory tonight.

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                              Like I said earlier tonight we might not always agree with him but I'm very convinced that Nurse is very smart, has a lot of character and will very likely figure out how to get the team to play well with Kawhi. We need Kawhi to win a championship. This team can indeed win a championship with a few good breaks. Remember the Spurs upsetting Lebron's "big three"? Nurse has earned lots of respect.
                              do we need kawhi to win a championship? 7-1 without him

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                                do we need kawhi to win a championship? 7-1 without him
                                Are you joking again?

Yes. Yes, we do.

And we fucking can.

Comment

Working...
                                X