Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #30: Raptors (22-7) @ Warriors (19-9); Wednesday, Dec 12th at 10:30pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Miami, Bucks and Cleveland are horrawful (I know some of you dig the Miami weirdness for some reason but I'm definitely not secure enough in my masculinity to roll that ) and what were the Spurs thinking?
    Lol Spurs uniforms look like cookies n cream.
    OG is our king

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
      Playoff Teams from Last Year get yet another Jersey variation ...

Kind of digging the Canada Theme "North" idea.
      Are these going to be worn? Whats the deal here
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Are these going to be worn? Whats the deal here
        Yep. The teams playing on Xmas will debut them then. Other teams shortly thereafter.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          Interesting point.

When I say "X jersey looks good", I'm talking about how I think it would on the court. Not "I would buy this from SportChek".
          I'm not secure enough in my own masculinity to support a team that would roll that uni either lol

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
            I'm not secure enough in my own masculinity to support a team that would roll that uni either lol
            You should strap that masculinity down with some good tie down straps. Mines pretty secure.

Comment

There are too many jerseys. Becoming pretty regular my kid walks in while a hockey/basketball game is on, squints at the screen, and asks "Who's playing?" and I have to answer "Portland and Toronto, they're just wearing their alternate-alternate-alternate throwback jerseys for international sushi night presented by global brand ambassador Papa Smurf" or some such.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

This is either going to be a 25 point loss or 15 point win, no in-between
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

When was the last time a Curry led Warriors lost by 15 at home?

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    When was the last time a Curry led Warriors lost by 15 at home?
                    This time.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                      There are too many jerseys. Becoming pretty regular my kid walks in while a hockey/basketball game is on, squints at the screen, and asks "Who's playing?" and I have to answer "Portland and Toronto, they're just wearing their alternate-alternate-alternate throwback jerseys for international sushi night presented by global brand ambassador Papa Smurf" or some such.
                      Wow your kids lucky and I had to wait till commercial to speak to my dad

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                        This is either going to be a 25 point loss or 15 point win, no in-between
                        Ah.. games the raps have played against golden state have been pretty close in oakland over the past couple three seasons...

Oct 25, 2017 Golden State Warriors vs. Toronto Raptors W 117 - 112
                        Dec 28, 2016 Golden State Warriors vs. Toronto Raptors W 121 - 111
                        Nov 17, 2015 Golden State Warriors vs. Toronto Raptors W 115 - 110

Lots n Lots N Lots of the Republican Guard have their ideas on what its going to take to win tonight.. but if you subscribe to the theory that you can exploit the other guys weakness with better players than they have then tonight the Raps need big big games from the 5.

JV and Serge who are having pretty good to very good season so far should be able to beat the living shit out of the Mouth from Flint and the not so household name Keyvan Looney.

Decent games from Leonard and Lowry along with steady efforts from FVV and Pascal give the Raps a pretty good chance to get on the plane to Portland with a road win in Oakland....

Go Raps...
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

Will be interesting to see what the Raps do with the bench this time around. No effort was made to make sure the bench stayed afloat last game, and with Durant taking a shift with the bench, the game got a heck of a lot closer than it should have been. I wonder whether we see more shift-matching for Siakam, or at least a 48 minute spread of Kawhi and Siakam's minutes so at least one is always on the floor. OG is very good but Durant is just too long for him to manage in single coverage and the bench isn't built to help much. And if the bench can't score, as they usually can't, even smart defensive matchups won't keep GSW from putting up a big run.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Did they confirm Kawhi is playing tonight?

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                              No injury update. Still listed as questionable.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                                Nothing confirmed or denied. Raptors didnt hand in the 1:30 roster report. Perhaps a touch of gamesmanship

Comment

Working...
                                X