No announcement yet.

Everything Chris Boucher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remind me of Bruno's very first game, hitting shots and making plays, the crowd chanting his name vs the Bucks - but it's every time Boucher steps on the court.

Comment

it annoys the shit out of me everytime greg monroe gets offensive rebound only to attempt a smothered shot against like 4 to miss or get a turnover...

Really hope Chris boucher takes all Greg's minutes

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
        Remind me of Bruno's very first game, hitting shots and making plays, the crowd chanting his name vs the Bucks - but it's every time Boucher steps on the court.
        He's like Bruno except he's got grit and heart.

Comment

yeah he might be skinny but he doesn't afraid to play physical. Great to see
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            yeah he might be skinny but he doesn't afraid to play physical. Great to see
            Skinny it is. He flexed after his dunk but nothing happened.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
              Skinny it is. He flexed after his dunk but nothing happened.
              lol.. that was hilarious

Comment

Bumping this cause with the Moose trade, I guess it's sfae to assume Boucher becomes the 3rd C for the rest of the year?
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  Bumping this cause with the Moose trade, I guess it's sfae to assume Boucher becomes the 3rd C for the rest of the year?
                  No. We will sign Kanter

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                    No. We will sign Kanter
                    NO. FUCK NO. I want nothing to do with Kanter given his situation with the Turkish government.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      NO. FUCK NO. I want nothing to do with Kanter given his situation with the Turkish government.
                      What do you mean?

Comment

Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                        What do you mean?
                        Google Kanter Turkey
                        He's not allowed to go home. Not much relevance to playing in the NBA imo

Comment

Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                          What do you mean?
                          https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/kanter...-nba-1.4984599

There's one of many things I've read about Kanter & his circumstances with the TG..... plus, I honestly don't feel we need him.
                          Axel wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:

Comment

It sounded like there was a take on Kanter's politics.

Prolly not really relevant for basketball forum i'll nevermind

Kanter is washed but 6 fouls if he's cheap
                            Last edited by Raptor Jesus; Thu Feb 7, 2019, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Comment

Boucher needs to eat sleep & hit the gym hard.

He needs to hit all the pasta places Bargnani went too.

Comment

Working...
                                X