Everything Chris Boucher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Chris Boucher

With JV out for at least four weeks, the schedule getting a little easier, and after tearing it up in the G League, Chris has an opportunity to get "better than garbage time" minutes with the big club.

As they say, you can't teach length. And he has a nose for the ball. I wouldn't have thought Pascal would fare as well as he has, given his light frame. Boucher is lighter then Pascal, but he is fast up and down the floor, has a good sense of timing when it comes to rebounds and blocks, and has an NBA three point shot.

If he doesn't get snapped in half, he is going to just soak the experience up like a sponge. This could be the start of "The Spice Brothers."

He's not ready to be honest. He's great kid though. He doesn't consider G-league to be a punishment and he cares about winning.
    He gets bullied in the post though.

He's humble
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      He's not ready to be honest. He's great kid though. He doesn't consider G-league to be a punishment and he cares about winning.
      He gets bullied in the post though.

He's humble
      High school dropout working as a fry cook at 20 years old decided to try out for some club team at the insistence of his friends. 2 years later hes playing major minutes for Oregon state. Cool story. Hes 25 but he might as well be 21
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I have him getting 20 and 10 vs Nugs.

Comment

Like I said, the opportunity. It can't hurt him. And it's the only way he can measure himself and determine how high the bar is.

I am 100% sure that was a huge spur for Pascal's development. During the time he was forced to start for the Raptors he got pummeled regularly, but also had some small tastes of success. It made him hungry as f##k. And he knew how much better he had to get. That's the stuff that keeps you working in the summer time.

And I am greedy to see this kid work hard enough to be a big help to Basketball Canada. 2020 Olympics. :-)

Comment

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
              I have him getting 20 and 10 vs Nugs.
              In the first quarter

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                In the first quarter
                Kawhi's gonna be so impressed. He's not going anywhere
                OG is our king

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  High school dropout working as a fry cook at 20 years old decided to try out for some club team at the insistence of his friends. 2 years later hes playing major minutes for Oregon state. Cool story. Hes 25 but he might as well be 21
                  If Ibaka can lie about his age...

Comment

With his late start in the game his age doesn't suggest that he's maxed out his development. A lot of American kids have played more games than he has by the time they're 12. Similar situation to Pascal. He isn't built that differently from Durant though of course he's going to have to play more in the post. But not many teams play posts who play "bully ball" in the post anymore and Nurse would know how to use him. If he's going to be up just to sit on the bench it would be a shame to interrupt his development though of course he could still play 905 when the Raps are in Toronto. I love JV and want him back ASAP but I'll be interested to see how this plays out.

Comment

Got a bunch of easy games coming up. Let's get The Butcher some run....

Chris Boucher does the MJ shrug

Comment

Let the Bouch loose!

Comment

Yeah let's see what he can do.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

So, did Milwaukee end keeping Christian Wood after the deadline to sign partially guaranteed contracts? If not I would go get him for the Zo Brown spot. If they kept him, I would sign Boucher for a regular roster spot and put Adel on the 2-way.

Comment

Chris Boucher's rating on NBA 2k19 went up from 66 to 68 I think

Comment

Working...
                              X