Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #31: Raptors (23-7) @ Trailblazers (15-13); Friday, Dec. 14th at 10pm on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

This is totally irrelevant to this thread... but anyways, if Minnesota was smart they could have KAT and Embiid. If The Bucks were smart they would have Giannis and Embiid. They both totally missed the boat on that one.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      It won't really matter with Cousins. He is not someone the Warriors are investing much in, unlike Philly with Embiid. If Cousins causes issues, I'm sure they'll just tell him to stay away from the team and possibly explore buyout options. They can easily win without him, and it won't have an impact on their future either.
      One interesting thing to watch in regards to GSW is that Draymond Green has been discontented and out of sorts lately. Even if Cousins is a model citizen when he comes back - and maybe even *especially* if he is - having Draymond discontented and out of sorts while attempting to integrate Cousins (who is another high-talent front-court player) sounds to me like it could be troublesome.

Comment

Lowry and Kawhi both questionable for tonight and of course, JV out. This is not going to be easy.

Comment

Leonard is a go for tonight..Kyle is GTD.
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

TheWaterboy wrote: View Post
            One interesting thing to watch in regards to GSW is that Draymond Green has been discontented and out of sorts lately. Even if Cousins is a model citizen when he comes back - and maybe even *especially* if he is - having Draymond discontented and out of sorts while attempting to integrate Cousins (who is another high-talent front-court player) sounds to me like it could be troublesome.
            Well, ignoring Cousins' presence overall, I'd agree with the general premise that Draymond Green is the biggest threat to the Warriors chemistry and chances. I don't think things will get that bad with him, but he's always been crazy and seems to generate random drama from time to time. It's kind of strange given he's been in basically the most ideal situation imaginable for himself his whole career.

Again, I think Cousins himself isn't a big enough investment for their organization to be the root cause of any issue.
            Last edited by white men can't jump; Fri Dec 14, 2018, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Lowry's out...giving him some extra rest is probably smart, given the two hard games the last few days and the fact that Kawhi is back and should be fresh. Hopefully they'll both be ready to smack the shit out of Denver on Sunday
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                Lowry's out...giving him some extra rest is probably smart, given the two hard games the last few days and the fact that Kawhi is back and should be fresh. Hopefully they'll both be ready to smack the shit out of Denver on Sunday
                This is now a must win, if we lose with Kawhi playing and kyle out the media is going to go nuts on Kawhi and possibly give him bad vibes about Toronto.

Comment

Day One wrote: View Post
                  This is now a must win, if we lose with Kawhi playing and kyle out the media is going to go nuts on Kawhi and possibly give him bad vibes about Toronto.
                  The media? Kawhi hears not that noise.

Comment

Day One wrote: View Post
                    I admire the passion..
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                      I'm sorry, could you point me to the year he missed 10 games and didn't win MVP because of it? I'm seeing a bunch of 78-80 game seasons and a 51 game season in his MVP-eligible years.
                      My bad i was think of durant not steph. All media was saying he missed to many game last two years when he had 68 and 62 respectively.
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

I hope Waterboy Boucher gets some run.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                          I hope Waterboy Boucher gets some run.
                          Of course he is. We’re winning by 30
                          OG is our king

Comment

Nurkic is going to be a problem.

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                              Nurkic is going to be a problem.
                              Wait til he has The Waterboy on him.

Comment

118-114 Raps... gonna be a good one I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X