Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #31: Raptors (23-7) @ Trailblazers (15-13); Friday, Dec. 14th at 10pm on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• down by 8, no point now.

Comment

• Well. Thought it was over midway through the quarter and they made it exciting. I don't hate this loss other than the injury to Pascal. FVV was mostly great and CJ showed signs of life. Considering the whistle and the Curry and Collins show we were lucky just to be close.

Comment

• seth curry becoming steph for that 2 mins the difference...

Comment

• Fred lol BBIQ nowhere to be found

Comment

• FRED and Ibaka lost us this game down the stretch. Fuck them
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Good fight, tough break at the end.

Comment

• Well, going 4-0 on a six-day Pacific road trip was always going to be really difficult, especially missing one of our two stars for three straight games. If we can beat Denver on Sunday, this week will still be a success

And pray for Pascal
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Always feels like opposing teams have guys who don't miss wide open threes
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                    Well. Thought it was over midway through the quarter and they made it exciting. I don't hate this loss other than the injury to Pascal. FVV was mostly great and CJ showed signs of life. Considering the whistle and the Curry and Collins show we were lucky just to be close.
                    Wait what happened to Pascal? Is he actually injured?
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• they keep saying we haven't seen pascal since he fell but he went down in the 2nd came back in 2nd half then we haven't seen him since get it together devlin
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        Always feels like opposing teams have guys who don't miss wide open threes
                        Well, you're not supposed to miss wide open shots

Comment

• Playoffs pressure like atmospheres and the usual suspects choked!

Comment

• How do we not use the timeout on the 5 second call.. I just assumed we didn't have one the refs gave us plenty of time when nothing was developing to call a timeout.

Comment

• Danny Green was our best player. Love this guy.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                Wait what happened to Pascal? Is he actually injured?
                                Got knocked in midair, fell on his tailbone. He stayed in briefly then left

Comment

Working...
                                X