Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #31: Raptors (23-7) @ Trailblazers (15-13); Friday, Dec. 14th at 10pm on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost the turnover battle 16 to 8. That’s all she wrote. Can’t do that on the road.

Comment

• If Raps beat Denver on Sunday (if they have enough healthy players to show up) it will still be an amazing road trip. Nothing remotely that tough for the rest of the year and a lot of good things happening with guys who were slumping badly. The injuries have been concerning for sure but JV will be fine in a couple of months and Pascal in a couple of weeks max (even days possibly). I can see the Raptors going on another long win streak.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        Naw fuck fred man. Im livid
        Dont blame fred, agree with the anger but i also understand the situation. Fred is beat up, guy should be taking a couple weeks off he is in constant pain. Plus he filling in for arguably a top 3 pg in the league. He played great but the end of game decision making shows us how good kyle is.

Comment

• Not having Pascal hurt us a bit too....

Fucking road trip is taking everyone down... JV and now Pascal

Comment

• Nurse post game. So much more open and informative than Casey ever was. Gave Portland a lot of credit which they deserved. No comment about the refs which is prudent. Praise for CJ "who's been a shell of himself".

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              Playoffs pressure like atmospheres and the usual suspects choked!
              I mean we were down kyle jonas and Pascal for the second half. I thought we played great. Reminder that Portland just got back from a ruff 4 road trip.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                Man gonna be tough to re-sign him tho.
                He said we dont have to resign Kawhi to resign him, he wants to stay and ownership seems cool with spending money.

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
                  He said we dont have to resign Kawhi to resign him, he wants to stay and ownership seems cool with spending money.
                  If we re-sign Kawhi, we will need to clear space to re-sign him...otherwise no chance.

Comment

• This isn't like losing to Brooklyn. Portland is really good...probably closer to their early season record than the last while. They'll be a mid pack playoff team for sure. They also had the whistle; allowed to play much more physically for some reason. Road loss to a good team playing desperate.....no shame.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      Defense is what lost this one, can't win when you're giving up 128
                      I know you know this but 3rd game in 4 night out west makes it hard to play defense. I hope kyle is ready for Sunday id love to get that win. If not 2 and 2 on this road trip is what should of been expected from our great team.

Comment

• Pascal day-to-day with a sore back, tests revealed no damage!

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                          If we re-sign Kawhi, we will need to clear space to re-sign him...otherwise no chance.
                          The way we play without him is beautiful, yes i know how dumb i sound lol. But still how fun was it watching the last 2 games, or for that matter ever game hes missed. Once again i know how dumb i sound lol

Comment

• I know the trade is off for now but I thought Wiz were rebuilding. Why Ariza & trading Oubre at that? Does that make sense? Do they believe they still have a shot? Or do they think flipping him later they'll get a better return?
                            Ernie is past his time.

Comment

• Article when read a certain way confirming what FVV also said the other day. He believes he's a starter and gets a rough ride from fans. He played a decent game last night until a couple of bonehead decisions and fans here wanted him drawn and quartered.
                              Then they attacked Siakam who has been one of our top 3-4 players all season and likely the most consistant. Fans are actually quite bizarre here in-game

“It is what it is and hindsight is always 20/20. I go in there and get an and-1, get a layup, I’m a hero, it’s a tie game,” VanVleet, who scored 16 of his 21 points and counted five of his eight assists in the second half, said of his late drive and turnover. “The ball gets stripped there and I suck, I’m stupid. If Kyle plays, we win the game. You know what I’m saying? You’ve gotta live with that. I’m gonna make mistakes. I’m gonna play as hard as I can … that was obviously a turning point there.”

Comment

Working...
                              X