Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #31: Raptors (23-7) @ Trailblazers (15-13); Friday, Dec. 14th at 10pm on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw this comment on the Bulls board:

One day we're gonna be contending and this sub will be like 90% Zion bandwagoners and I'll think back fondly on these days where we were all miserable, drunk and watching this team suck ass
    And it made me think back fondly on those days when we were all miserable, drunk and watching this team suck ass. Man how far we've come.

Comment

Comment

Get better soon JV!

Comment

Joey is such a thread starting juggernaut that he just leaves his most recent win off the Raptors' record as a flex. Don't even need that one. The game is too easy for him!
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Powell for Parker anyone...anyone??

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
              Trading defense for offence? No thanks.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                Trading defense for offence? No thanks.
                I was thinking more trading an end of the bench rotation piece for a former high draft pick which might still have a high upside within the right system?

Comment

No thanks

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                    No thanks
                    I'm just curious...why not? It's not like losing Powell is going to be a big loss and not like they haven't tried to give him every chance to earn a spot in the rotation.

Comment

I'm just curious...why not? It's not like losing Powell is going to be a big loss and not like they haven't tried to give him every chance to earn a spot in the rotation.
                      See above Jabari Parker terrible and makes teams worse. Would have to hide him on D and potentially he’s a locker room problem.

That’s without even getting into the salary cap issues in that that deal doesn’t work without adding another salary and will massively increase our tax bill.

Comment

Only reason I'd want Parker is if we need to clear long term money. And we don't really have that concern (other than perhaps Norm's contract). Parker will not help this team at all. That 2014 draft class is just getting worse and worse by the day.

Comment

Mitch P wrote: View Post

Living in the west I've seen a lot of Portland games this year. They have been remarkably inconsistent. The Raptors have played them very well for the past few years and I expect a W. I will after last night ALWAYS expect a W!

I have just reached my first year anniversary with posting on RR. It's been a lot of fun and makes being a Raptor fan in the middle of hockey country less lonely. I've learned a few key things along the way.

1. Once a game thread is posted there isn't much point in posting anywhere else: this is where everything happens.

2. Zainab is the only girl. Avoid misogynistic humour when she is on the board.

3. There are some very, very funny people here. Keonclark, Goldblum and others frequently make me laugh out loud.

4. There are some very, very angry people here. But I'm glad they are because if they didn't hate Derozan, Kyle, CJ (etc,etc) so
                          much they might be out shooting up a school.

5. It's all too easy to fritter away hours reading commentary about the role of JV, Delon vs FVV and now "are we better without
                          Kawhi". But this is a pleasant addiction.

So thanks everyone who contributes. RR greatly adds to my enjoyment of the Raptors

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                            Joey is such a thread starting juggernaut that he just leaves his most recent win off the Raptors' record as a flex. Don't even need that one. The game is too easy for him!

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              I saw this comment on the Bulls board:

And it made me think back fondly on those days when we were all miserable, drunk and watching this team suck ass. Man how far we've come.
                              Oh, that poor 6-ring-holding Bulls fan. Boo hoo.

Comment

Day One wrote: View Post
                                Not to take Portland lightly but even if raps play regress they should still get the W.
                                That's what GSW said about playing the Raptors last game. Never take ANY team lightly in the NBA

Comment

Working...
                                X