X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From washing dishes to the NBA: The unlikely rise of Raptors' Chris Boucher

"I think I found someone special. A gem. This kid is not normal."

https://www.cbc.ca/sports/basketball...tors-1.4912913

Great story..the guy has a dream...looks like he is almost there.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

Boucher is averaging 4.6 blocks per game... G league or not that is ridiculous!

29 pts, 11.6 boards as well. 2nd in G League in scoring.

Comment

Great story
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

This guy's my new favourite player.

Comment

Man, this article was fantastic. Love this guy's story and the way he's playing in the G League right now. I'm hoping he can keep showing what he can do with the call up.
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Really want to see him succeed. Jurkic might not be his match up tonight but maybe somebody will be

Comment

Does Moose step right into JV's backup minutes and Bouchard gets the Moose role and basically sits? I hope not or why disrupt his development in the G League? I get a sense that Coach of the Month Nurse will find him a few minutes.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  Does Moose step right into JV's backup minutes and Bouchard gets the Moose role and basically sits? I hope not or why disrupt his development in the G League? I get a sense that Coach of the Month Nurse will find him a few minutes.
                  I assume the bold is the intended plan going forward.

But since Monroe isn't as reliable as Jonas, Boucher might get a few extra opportunities.

Comment

Is it crazy to think that Boucher could play alongside Moose off the bench?
                    Move OG to the 3 and let CJ and Norm ride the Pine a little longer?

It would be a crazy story that the team with the best record in the league has 2 un-drafted players playing for them

Comment

Working...
                    X