Likes Likes:  19
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 96

Thread: Everything ALL STARS 2019

  1. #41
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer KeonClark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,826
    Likes (Given)
    4144
    Likes (Received)
    7206

    Default

    Quote MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    that's why All-Star Game is a joke
    I used to like it when I was a kid. I still get mild amusement out of the skills comps.

    The game itself makes me wanna gouge my eyes out, and I would never want someone to see that if they don't the sport of basketball really well already
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

  2. #42
    Raptors Republic Veteran Zainab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,139
    Likes (Given)
    786
    Likes (Received)
    885

    Default

    Is Nurse eligible to coach ASG since a Toronto coach coached last year?

  3. #43
    Raptors Republic Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,074
    Likes (Given)
    1007
    Likes (Received)
    3585

    Default

    Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post
    The all star game wasn't boring enough, lets bring the corpse of Dirk and wheel his ass out for some fadeaways
    New idea: NBA should have a Future HoFs Game, for former superstars who are still playing for whatever reason, but are long past their 'best before' date. They could even invite recent retirees, like Kobe, who are surefire HoFs, but haven't been inducted yet.

  4. #44
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer DanH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Cambridge, ON
    Posts
    14,809
    Likes (Given)
    5138
    Likes (Received)
    9067

    Default

    Quote Zainab wrote: View Post
    Is Nurse eligible to coach ASG since a Toronto coach coached last year?
    Yes.

  5. #45
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,008
    Likes (Given)
    44
    Likes (Received)
    420

    Default

    Rose and Wade voted where they are is a joke.....jmo

  6. #46
    Raptors Republic All-Star GOLDBLUM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,285
    Likes (Given)
    2089
    Likes (Received)
    1010

    Default

    Quote golden wrote: View Post
    New idea: NBA should have a Future HoFs Game, for former superstars who are still playing for whatever reason, but are long past their 'best before' date. They could even invite recent retirees, like Kobe, who are surefire HoFs, but haven't been inducted yet.
    I like it. Equal parts cool, sad and embarrassing. “You were once great but you’ve no longer got it!” It’d be particularly good for the guys who think they might get into the hall and then don’t.

  7. #47
    Raptors Republic Veteran planetmars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    9,623
    Likes (Given)
    1818
    Likes (Received)
    2543

    Default

    Quote golden wrote: View Post
    New idea: NBA should have a Future HoFs Game, for former superstars who are still playing for whatever reason, but are long past their 'best before' date. They could even invite recent retirees, like Kobe, who are surefire HoFs, but haven't been inducted yet.
    Do they start the game playing musical chairs, but use wheel chairs instead of regular chairs?

  8. #48
    Raptors Republic All-Star GOLDBLUM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,285
    Likes (Given)
    2089
    Likes (Received)
    1010

    Default

    Quote planetmars wrote: View Post
    Do they start the game playing musical chairs, but use wheel chairs instead of regular chairs?
    They should all get on their respective Uncle Drew attire.

  9. #49
    Raptors Republic Veteran planetmars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    9,623
    Likes (Given)
    1818
    Likes (Received)
    2543

    Default

    Quote G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Rose and Wade voted where they are is a joke.....jmo
    Fans only get 50% of the vote.. Players and Media get the other 50%. So I doubt Wade gets in. But who knows? Maybe the players all want to see guys like Wade and Rose get in the game too.

  10. #50
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,008
    Likes (Given)
    44
    Likes (Received)
    420

    Default

    Quote planetmars wrote: View Post
    Fans only get 50% of the vote.. Players and Media get the other 50%. So I doubt Wade gets in. But who knows? Maybe the players all want to see guys like Wade and Rose get in the game too.
    Don't you know it's a brotherhood?

  11. #51
    Raptors Republic All-Star Rudy Bargnani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,181
    Likes (Given)
    929
    Likes (Received)
    350

    Default

    Don’t think Lowry is making the all star team this year. Prob for the best get this man some rest

  12. #52
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,669
    Likes (Given)
    1696
    Likes (Received)
    396

    Default

    Quote Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
    Donít think Lowry is making the all star team this year. Prob for the best get this man some rest
    He shouldn't imo

    Hopefully that motivates him to play better

    We need a SECOND OPTION
    Quote Abbas wrote:

    First of all i was my own source

  13. #53
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MixxAOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    11,568
    Likes (Given)
    1768
    Likes (Received)
    3358

    Default

    Quote Abbas wrote: View Post
    He shouldn't imo

    Hopefully that motivates him to play better

    We need a SECOND OPTION



    that sucks
    First Team All Nonsense

  14. #54
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,008
    Likes (Given)
    44
    Likes (Received)
    420

    Default

    Quote Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
    Don’t think Lowry is making the all star team this year. Prob for the best get this man some rest
    He should decline anyway for that very reason and especially becuase of his AS injury history. Don't think his ego would allow it though

  15. #55
    Raptors Republic Starter inthepaint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    723
    Likes (Given)
    464
    Likes (Received)
    364

    Default

    I wish we could get normal Lowry back. I won't even ask for early season Lowry, that was abnormally hot, but just something between that and where he is now would be huge for this team. He looks physically beat up out there.

  16. #56
    Raptors Republic Veteran planetmars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    9,623
    Likes (Given)
    1818
    Likes (Received)
    2543

    Default



  17. #57
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer KeonClark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,826
    Likes (Given)
    4144
    Likes (Received)
    7206

    Default

    Quote planetmars wrote: View Post

    Look at Pascal go! His vote is entirely organic, the organization has done ZERO to promote him. Why? Not sure. I saw a recent Clippers broadcast where they're trying to promote FOUR of their guys for the all star game
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

  18. #58
    Raptors Republic All-Star GOLDBLUM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,285
    Likes (Given)
    2089
    Likes (Received)
    1010

    Default

    Quote inthepaint wrote: View Post
    I wish we could get normal Lowry back. I won't even ask for early season Lowry, that was abnormally hot, but just something between that and where he is now would be huge for this team. He looks physically beat up out there.
    Yeah, early season Lowry was crazy. That was practically the best he’s ever looked. Crazy to think how not long ago that was.

  19. #59
    Raptors Republic All-Star GOLDBLUM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,285
    Likes (Given)
    2089
    Likes (Received)
    1010

    Default

    Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Look at Pascal go! His vote is entirely organic, the organization has done ZERO to promote him. Why? Not sure. I saw a recent Clippers broadcast where they're trying to promote FOUR of their guys for the all star game
    Yeah, you’re totally right. The organization should adjust after this most recent update. This could really happen. I’d love to see Kyle sit it out and have Pascal be there. Vince, who’s directly in front of Siakam in the forward vote is just a nostalgia vote. So that could bump Pascal up to the 7th slot and then 5 more guards... leaving Kyle in sixth place for guards and just off the boards. Kyle’s impact on winning has earned him the right to be there. But his numbers aren’t flashy and we REALLY just need him to get fully healthy.

    #VOTEPASCAL

  20. #60
    Raptors Republic Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,074
    Likes (Given)
    1007
    Likes (Received)
    3585

    Default

    Quote golden wrote: View Post
    Just sticky/bookmark/share this link....

    Raptors NBA vote

    https://goo.gl/CiWrg7
    Why is this voting link not stickyfied?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 4 guests)

  1. Raptor Jesus,
  2. Steamer3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •