Everything ALL STARS 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post

Durant! LMAO! I'd pick Luka and PG ahead of him too!! don't want any snake in Charlotte.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Cousins with half a million votes, ffs.

I say it every year. Fan voting is the worst.

Comment

You gotta respect OKC's fanbase, though. Steven Adams 1.5M votes??

They're really coming out to support their team, unlike #WeTheNorth over Everything (except hockey, baseball, CFL, figure skating, curling, lacrosse, ice fishing, bingo, etc....)

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
          You gotta respect OKC's fanbase, though. Steven Adams 1.5M votes??

They're really coming out to support their team, unlike #WeTheNorth over Everything (except hockey, baseball, CFL, figure skating, curling, lacrosse, ice fishing, bingo, etc....)
          Don’t forget women’s soccer.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
            Don’t forget women’s soccer.
            This moment was unforgettable. ;-)

Comment

Yeah, you’re totally right. The organization should adjust after this most recent update. This could really happen. I’d love to see Kyle sit it out and have Pascal be there. Vince, who’s directly in front of Siakam in the forward vote is just a nostalgia vote. So that could bump Pascal up to the 7th slot and then 5 more guards... leaving Kyle in sixth place for guards and just off the boards. Kyle’s impact on winning has earned him the right to be there. But his numbers aren’t flashy and we REALLY just need him to get fully healthy.

#VOTEPASCAL
              As I said before, my hope is that with some firm prodding from Masai, Kyle declines participation at the AS game, even if he's chosen, especially with his AS game health history. Team over personal agendas ..... get healthy Kyle
              But my sense is that Kyle's ego would want him there. Especially if his buddy DD is going....
              Last edited by G__Deane; Fri Jan 18, 2019, 11:39 AM.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                As I said before, my hope is that with some firm prodding from Masai, Kyle declines participation at the AS game, even if he's chosen, especially with his AS game health history. Team over personal agendas ..... get healthy Kyle
                But my sense is that Kyle's ego would want him there. Especially if his buddy DD is going....
                It may be a moot point...

It looks like Irving and Wade (on the sentimental victory lap vote) are going for sure. Sitting in front of Kyle at this point are the well merited Kemba Walker and Vic Olidipo..... the hype vote goes to Ben Simmons... he of the no jump shot and disappearing presence in bigger games against good teams.

Unless there is a massive fan response ... hard to see Kyle who has missed significant time and is helping the Raps win without big offensive point numbers getting an invite to the mid season party this year.

The very considerable silver lining is that he gets 10 days to rehab the minor nicks and bruises and rest his back. As is his wont... he will also be pissed at the slight that he didn't go and take it out on the league. Its not all bad.
                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Jan 18, 2019, 11:59 AM.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

It looks like Irving and Wade (on the sentimental victory lap vote) are going for sure. Sitting in front of Kyle at this point are the well merited Kemba Walker and Vic Olidipo..... the hype vote goes to Ben Simmons... he of the no jump shot and disappearing presence in bigger games against good teams.

Unless there is a massive fan response ... hard to see Kyle who has missed significant time and is helping the Raps win without big offensive point numbers getting an invite to the mid season party this year.

The very considerable silver lining is that he gets 10 days to rehab the minor nicks and bruises and rest his back. As is his wont... he will also be pissed at the slight that he didn't go and take it out on the league. Its not all bad.
                  Not all bad? That's ALL GOOD

Comment

It took the Raptors twitter acct this long to promote Siakam as an all star. Smfh.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

i wish their was an option for a player who make the game who doesn't want to participate that they can choose their own replacement. that way if kyle makes the game and then step aside for rest and give his spot to pascal.
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

The Ringer has Kawhi and Siakam, but no Lowry.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2019/1...all-star-teams

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                          It took the Raptors twitter acct this long to promote Siakam as an all star. Smfh.
                          Tough to control salary negotiations if management openly admits he's all star caliber.

Edit:

Not that I care what his next paycheck looks like.

Comment

Yeah my prediction that Lowry is not going to be an All-Star seems to be coming true. I miss 2016 Lowry.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              Yeah my prediction that Lowry is not going to be an All-Star seems to be coming true. I miss 2016 Lowry.
                              I miss beginning of this season Lowry.

Hopefully if he's absent from the all star game ... we see a return to a not so distant form.

Comment

I miss beginning of this season Lowry.

Hopefully if he's absent from the all star game ... we see a return to a not so distant form.
                                Early season Lowry had a chip on his shoulder. Than he got accolades, wins, and most importantly, injuries. An all star rest and an all star "snub" to put the chip firmly back on the shoulder could be what the doctor ordered
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X