Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #32: Toronto Raptors (23-8) @ Denver Nuggets (19-9) - Dec. 16/18 8:00 PM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kawhi is a better two way player than Lebron

Lebron is a more dominant player

Fair comment however that Lebron is a notch better than Kawhi.

But Laughing Out Loud from someone who is branded the negative nancy of this forum then reformed his ways after 59 wins then went back to a pathetic downer after a shellacking last postseason does not give credibility to any responses so stfu.

Same dude will most likely worship Kawhi if the Raptors can go deep in the playoffs but for now mocking Kawhi is the way where the wind blows

Gtfo
    Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Sun Dec 16, 2018, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Great half. At altitude too

Comment

Just turned it on. Denver only scored 39 points in the first half? I know they're down a bunch of guys too, but woof
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
          Just turned it on. Denver only scored 39 points in the first half? I know they're down a bunch of guys too, but woof
          Who are they down exactly? Does anyone know? Cause it still seems like they have more talent on the floor than us
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

all these non-calls and they're gonna call that weak shit and then call a T. fuck off.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
              Who are they down exactly? Does anyone know? Cause it still seems like they have more talent on the floor than us
              Millsap, Harris, Barton and a couple bench guys I'm pretty sure

Comment

Miles is such a defensive liability. Caught sleeping against a cutter, same player he is defending.

What can we do when the team is so depleted

Comment

Delon playing well nice

Comment

Miles game is totally gone.

Comment

Kawhi heating up

Comment

Keep holding them at bay...

Comment

Please stay Kawhi

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

Yea we have too many guys who can't finish on this team that play big minutes. Danny, CJ, Fred, OG and then to a much lesser extent Delon and Kyle at times too lol. Oh and Norm is bad too usually lol.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                              Yea we have too many guys who can't finish on this team that play big minutes. Danny, CJ, Fred, OG and then to a much lesser extent Delon and Kyle at times too lol. Oh and Norm is bad too usually lol.
                              You forgot JV.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                                Millsap, Harris, Barton and a couple bench guys I'm pretty sure
                                Barton's been out for most of the season so I wouldn't count him too much.

Comment

Working...
                                X