Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #32: Toronto Raptors (23-8) @ Denver Nuggets (19-9) - Dec. 16/18 8:00 PM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get Kawhi and/or Delon back on the floor immediately. Brown as the sole facilitator ain't it
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Miles and Brown

OG is also throwing bricks

But Brown just stand out

Comment

Yea that's game lol. Can't win with this bench and the starters need rest
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

So clearly this isn’t working
          OG is our king

Comment

Don't blame them. Can't do much with so many top players out. Starting Miles and having Brown as the backup PG should tell you everything

Comment

well damn that's why some of those guys are third stringers
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                Has OG regressed or were fans oversold on him?
                Regressed but theres a lot of reasons for it not including the fact that a lot of guys struggle their second season.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                  Don't blame them. Can't do much with so many top players out. Starting Miles and having Brown as the backup PG should tell you everything
                  Exactly. We have no one lol

Comment

I don't like that Nurse waited for that three before deciding to bring guys back in
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      well damn that's why some of those guys are third stringers
                      Duh. that's why i find it funny when people want us to play guys like Greg so much. Like hes much worse than JV and is a third stringer on this team for a reason lol.

Comment

• Idk i think we come out with the win, down 3 and about to get the starter back in. I like our chances.

Comment

• Its common sense team is depleted

But Ujiri should know by know carrying a deadweight like Brown is a waste of a roster spot

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                            Its common sense team is depleted

But Ujiri should know by know carrying a deadweight like Brown is a waste of a roster spot
                            yeah ... he is your 4th pg i get it but man he's so bad.

Comment

• Game over. WELP

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

• LMFAOOOO 18-0 run!

Comment

Working...
                                X