Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #32: Toronto Raptors (23-8) @ Denver Nuggets (19-9) - Dec. 16/18 8:00 PM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #32: Toronto Raptors (23-8) @ Denver Nuggets (19-9) - Dec. 16/18 8:00 PM EST

Toronto Raptors

Kyle Lowry

Danny Green

Kawhi Leonard

Pascal Siakam

Serge Ibaka

Denver Nuggets

Jamal Murray

Torrey Craig

Juan Hernangomez

Mason Plumlee

Nikola Jokic

Game Notes:
    • The Toronto Raptors suffered a loss to the Portland Trailblazers on Friday, with two key players out of the lineup in Kyle Lowry and Jonas Valanciunas.
    • Kawhi Leonard returned to action against Portland, bouncing back from a slow start to the game with 28 points and 6 rebounds.
    • This is the fourth and final game of the Raptors road trip, so far they are 2-1 and hope to claim a third Western Conference victory against the Denver Nuggets.
    • The Denver Nuggets defeated the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday and Russell Westbrook got really upset about it. Westbrook threatened Nikola Jokic by calmly suggesting "I will f**k you up" but Jokic wasn't scared because in the past his brother held him down and threw knives around his head for refusing to climb a tree at a picnic. Since that day Nikola Jokic has not attended a picnic.
    OG is our king

Game Day!
    Dropping the last game of this road trip to finish 2-2 would really be a disappointment after taking the first two short handed, including at GSW. But I just don't think this team is as deep as many tought they were, relying too much on the idea of last year's bench mob.

It's going to be a challenge surviving through JV being out for a month+ imo, especially if Lowry is not 100%, FVV being consistant etc. It's time for Kawhi to play all games and manage his minutes if need be, not sit on the b2b

Go Raps, Game Day!

Comment

Game day. Not too late either. Nice.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Looks like half the team isn’t playing today

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

905, represent.

Comment

Damn we are low on bodies. Fortunately so are they.

Hopefully Wright can put the clamps on Maple Curry (who is apparently fighting through injuries too).

Comment

Holy injuries. Looks like Brown will have to get extended minutes smh

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  Damn we are low on bodies. Fortunately so are they.

Hopefully Wright can put the clamps on Maple Curry (who is apparently fighting through injuries too).
                  This might be the worst meeting of 2 conference leading teams in NBA history.

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
                    Holy injuries. Looks like Brown will have to get extended minutes smh

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
                    Yea well with no kyle pascal jv and maybe fred we have no hope lol. Not against a team as good as Denver. It's cool though, I can live with loses when it's because of injuries. We got really lucky last year on the injury front. It was bound to happen.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I was going to say that this was going to be test of our big depth because Denver tends to play big with Jokic and Hemangomez. But now the guards are going to be pretty thin too. I feel a Boucher game is coming

Comment

Guaranteed win night

Comment

OT but after seeing some of the NBA highlights the last few years, it struck me how few alley oops the Raptors have run this year. Back door cuts too. With Siakams and Kawhis hops, I want to see some oops!

Comment

Brown-Richardson-Miles-Boucher-Monroe bench lineup baby!
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                              OT but after seeing some of the NBA highlights the last few years, it struck me how few alley oops the Raptors have run this year. Back door cuts too. With Siakams and Kawhis hops, I want to see some oops!
                              We ran that nice transition half court lob from Kyle to Demar, don't see why we can't run that for Kawhi or Pascal.

Comment

Working...
                              X