Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #32: Toronto Raptors (23-8) @ Denver Nuggets (19-9) - Dec. 16/18 8:00 PM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take us home Consmap. I used all my mojo beating the Warriors. Tank was empty after that. Lol

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
      We ran that nice transition half court lob from Kyle to Demar, don't see why we can't run that for Kawhi or Pascal.
      Kyle has almost always been the initiator but doesn't seem too inclined this year along with crashing the tin, which I've attributed primarily to his back/health. FVV is not the lob guy.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
        Take us home Consmap. I used all my mojo beating the Warriors. Tank was empty after that. Lol
        Considering the injuries to our team and Denver's home court advantage I just decided to be the sacrificial lamb today
        OG is our king

Comment

enough moping. who's got the best player on the floor tonight? This guy! Go Raps

Comment

Bright side is that a lineup of: Wright-Green-Kawhi-OG-Ibaka has tremendous defensive potential.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
              Considering the injuries to our team and Denver's home court advantage I just decided to be the sacrificial lamb today
              I wrote earlier that nobody wanted to create a “one and done “ thread. Way to sacrifice Consmap.

Comment

We will win this one.

Comment

CJ bounce back game he going for 20 with 5 threes. you heard it here first
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

An entire starting lineup that would be top 4 or 5 in the east is out..
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

I expect OG to slide down to the three and Boucher to get minutes at the 4 at some point. Maybe not for long if it doesn't work, but it's a logical move to make.

Comment

kawhi gonna go to LA so that he can start getting calls again

Comment

My goodness. Is this game they're playing called basketball?

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                              Yep. Created by James Naismith
                              OG is our king

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                                We have to slow this game to a crawl to have a good chance.They’re doing a great job so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X