Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #32: Toronto Raptors (23-8) @ Denver Nuggets (19-9) - Dec. 16/18 8:00 PM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imma chalk this bad shooting up to the altitude because even though we aren't the greatest shooting team we arent THIS bad usually either
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Fucking altitude

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        I would have like a 3-1 trip but i will openly take the 2-2
        Pretty disappointing considering they started 2-0 including beating the GSW tho

Comment

• surely there's a D-league player who can shoot better than CJ miles at this point. I don't care if he can't defend or dribble cause neither can Miles.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
            Sure - but you can’t talk like we can’t trust him in the clutch
            but he's doing something in a clutch every time lol boneheaded plays
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
              Because he's not a good shooter? how is this surprising?
              He was last season and in the playoffs. What do you mean? lol
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Can't take anything out of this game. Most guys who were on a floor won't see any time in playoffs.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• As i said a million times here, OG and Miles = black hole in the lineup. Either move them or take them out of the rotation.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    It is but we know how good this team is when 100% healthy and with Kyle. Especially if we get the bench thing together and stop playing the full bench at once.

Comment

• Ah well, a few days off now to settle down and start another winning streak

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          Team depleted

This was a 13 point lead but relying on Brown and the struggling OG and the nowhere to be found Miles to maintain the lead were too much of a burden.

Bench is no longer the bench we were so pampered with last season.

Ujiri should make moves but hard to get rid of a bottomed out value Miles.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Defense was on point for most of this road trip, so that's a plus. Man, who angered the injury gods this season?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X