Likes Likes:  70
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Game #32: Toronto Raptors (23-8) @ Denver Nuggets (19-9) - Dec. 16/18 8:00 PM EST

Raptors Republic Veteran planetmars's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So what happened to Fred anyway? How is he banged up? I was a bit surprised that he took the night off considering the next man up was going to be Brown.

Raptors Republic Superstar The Claw Reborn's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Brown is a total deadweight, I dont mind him just being in that line up as the last man up but to be given a green light to shoot is a killer. He is a pylon as well on defense. Its ok to be a zero but to be a negative and creating more damage is so deflating. Injuries or no injuries, he shouldnt be with the roster.

They should try Lloyd for heavenís sake. Brown has proven time and time again, he is NO more than just a cheerleader off the bench.

Release the guy
    Quote MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Lloyd was no available due to injury as well
    I guess when you have no choice, having to choose how to kill yourself: drinking a drano or liquid plumr

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Exactly that's what I'm getting at. Yes, Lowry and the Raptors are much better off when hes scoring. But I'm also talking about the 100 other super important things he brings to the table. Even "0 points Lowry" would have improved our team a ton the last 2 games and I think we would have won both or at least 1 of those games.

Our record without Kawhi is 7-1. Our record without Kyle is 1-2. Just sayin..
    We're 0-2 without JV, which proves that JV is even more important than Kyle or Kawhi. Yes, the Raptors are better off when JV plays good defense, but JV brings 1000 other super-duper important things to the table. Would have improved our team a metric tonne the last 2 games and I think we would have won both of those games, 100% for sure.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer KeonClark's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote golden wrote: View Post
    We're 0-2 without JV, which proves that JV is even more important than Kyle or Kawhi. Yes, the Raptors are better off when JV plays good defense, but JV brings 1000 other super-duper important things to the table. Would have improved our team a metric tonne the last 2 games and I think we would have won both of those games, 100% for sure.
    You can be as facetious as you like. I can't go toe to toe with the DanH's of the world with presenting you impact stats but you and I both know Kyle is the one constant ranking near the top of lineup stats every year.

JV does not bring nearly what Kyle brings and is in fact often a net negative over the years, despite his scoring. Again, we both know this.
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You can be as facetious as you like. I can't go toe to toe with the DanH's of the world with presenting you impact stats but you and I both know Kyle is the one constant ranking near the top of lineup stats every year.

JV does not bring nearly what Kyle brings and is in fact often a net negative over the years, despite his scoring. Again, we both know this.
    lol. I'm totally agreeing on Lowry's impact. It's great, and I love it. And it's much, much higher than Fred, Delon and smh, Renzo 'UPS' Brown. And water is wet.

Just saying that he has a greater impact on winning when he's scoring like he's supposed to, in addition to doing those 'little things'. I was saying that we have the capability to blow teams TF out when Lowry's scoring, which was immediately proven in the Clippers and Warrior games. The last few games changes nothing about my opinion: Lowry is great, but he can't be scoring 5-7 points if we want to win anything significant this year, regardless of the Alvin Williams-esque intangibles.

Raptors Republic Veteran Scraptor's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Somebody make the next game thread so we can cleanse ourselves of this loss

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MixxAOR's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Scraptor wrote: View Post
    alright I got it. Just give me a moment
    First Team All Nonsense

8. Likes Scraptor, consmap, DanH liked this post
    Raptors Republic Veteran consmap's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Scraptor wrote: View Post
    OG is our king

10. Likes Scraptor liked this post
    Raptors Republic Veteran Demographic Shift's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

No slag to Dan (who is a goalie and anyone who has the moral courage to stand between the pipes gets the benefit of the doubt on lots).... .. .but Dylan Strome graded out highly on stats as well....

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer DanH's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    No slag to Dan (who is a goalie and anyone who has the moral courage to stand between the pipes gets the benefit of the doubt on lots).... .. .but Dylan Strome graded out highly on stats as well....
    If anything, that just means I've taken a few too many pucks to the head and my ideas should be even more open to ridicule.

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote DanH wrote: View Post
    If anything, that just means I've taken a few too many pucks to the head and my ideas should be even more open to ridicule.
    As we all should. And I'm more than willing to call you out when you stub your toe and try to sneak a fast one by the Republic, on reputation alone.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer KeonClark's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote golden wrote: View Post
    As we all should. And I'm more than willing to call you out when you stub your toe and try to sneak a fast one by the Republic, on reputation alone.
    Boooo! DanH is the local hero! Thumbs down!!!

Golden the wrestling heel:

"I hate that Kyle Lowry!"

It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Boooo! DanH is the local hero! Thumbs down!!!

Golden the wrestling heel:

"I hate that Kyle Lowry!"

I love Kyle Lowry.... the basketball player.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread Information