Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #33 Indiana Pacers @ Toronto Raptors - Wednesday, December 19, 2018 7:30 PM ET on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Yeah they're not to be taken lightly. 2nd best Dratg in the league and that's with Oladipo missing a month.
    If we dont have Lowry Ibaka and jv, I'd call them the favorite
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      If we dont have Lowry Ibaka and jv, I'd call them the favorite
      They'll be on the second game of a b2b so at least we will have fresher legs. Who knows, Dipo might rest too.

Comment

538's new team tracker is really cool... it attempts to project in detail not only the strength of a team, but how injuries and rotational changes affect the strength of a team.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...tions/raptors/

Comment

This indiana team is tough and easy to cheer for they play the right way. In a dream senario they match up with bos or philly in the 1st round of playoffs. They almost beat lebron last year and theirs bo reason to think thy couldnt pull off a minor upset over the celts or 6ers. Even if they dont win it would be a tough long series. I know a long ways away but indy is gonna be the team that is gonna be scary for whoever draws them 1st round
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
            538's new team tracker is really cool... it attempts to project in detail not only the strength of a team, but how injuries and rotational changes affect the strength of a team.

We know how good this team is when everyone's healthy. And that's with Fred, OG, and CJ not playing to the level they did last season. Delon is pretty much back to himself (just not getting enough opportunity in my opinion) and Fred has been playing better but still not quite last seasons level. Think about when all those guys start playing like themselves again and Nurse stops running the full bench lineup for long stretches. We can be even better. Keep one starter in with the bench at all times, preferably Kawhi or Kyle and it's over for most teams.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
              We know how good this team is when everyone's healthy. And that's with Fred, OG, and CJ not playing to the level they did last season. Delon is pretty much back to himself (just not getting enough opportunity in my opinion) and Fred has been playing better but still not quite last seasons level. Think about when all those guys start playing like themselves again and Nurse stops running the full bench lineup for long stretches. We can be even better. Keep one starter in with the bench at all times, preferably Kawhi or Kyle and it's over for most teams.
              Wow! Time to get rid of the sig GLF. You have come over to the bright side, fully and completely. Radiant.

Comment

Comment

Think this guy made an appearance in the Pacers' forums tonight?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Nance Jr may have done a touch of a loose ball foul prior to the tip in but what can you do? Pacers are going to come in pissed tomorrow.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                      Wow! Time to get rid of the sig GLF. You have come over to the bright side, fully and completely. Radiant.
                      The sig stays.

*stares at puffer seriously*
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post

Digging into this a bit more, I wish it was possible to tweak the minutes, as their predicted playoff minutes is pretty inaccurate once you get down into the benches, although I get that it's really difficult to build something that predicts minutes for all players across the whole league. But for example, their fully healthy playoff roster has Powell getting 11 minutes a game and Delon just 2, even though they have Delon as clearly the better player.

Comment

puffer wrote: View Post
                          wow! Time to get rid of the sig glf. You have come over to the bright side, fully and completely. Radiant.
                          lol
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            The sig stays.

*stares at puffer seriously*
                            My bad. It was a rhetorical "get rid of," in the sense of a new attitude. Sig bets are serious. We all know that.

How much longer must he wear the t-shirt of shame? (he's being really good you know)

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                              My bad. It was a rhetorical "get rid of," in the sense of a new attitude. Sig bets are serious. We all know that.

How much longer must he wear the t-shirt of shame? (he's being really good you know)

Comment

I saw on realgm this morning that T. Ross is getting some trade interest. Would be a good replacement for Miles/Powell. He was a streaky, but good defender and solid shooter. Should Raptors be interested?

Comment

Working...
                                X