Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #34 - Toronto Raptors (24-9) vs. Cleveland Calaviers (8-24) Friday, December 21, 2018 - 7 P.M.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Who's this Anunoby guy?

Comment

• Maker making shots against a team other than the Raptors

Comment

• Missed the game but OG and Norm played well from the looks of it. Keep it up!

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

basketball gods really fucking hate me.
            At least you weren't a one and done
            OG is our king

Comment

• OG is our king

Comment

• I'd watch the shit out of a legal drama starring those two dapper men as professional basketball players who moonlighted as attorneys. It would be called Rejection, Your Honour.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                  I'd watch the shit out of a legal drama starring those two dapper men as professional basketball players who moonlighted as attorneys. It would be called Rejection, Your Honour.
                  Or maybe a Mike Tyson Mysteries style cartoon satire, even keeping the legal theme. It could be produced as a series of 8-15 minute web shorts.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                    Wheres Kyle? Yall I'm sure remember his old injuries when DeMar was here, he was at every game, almost overbearing with his help thinking hes an assistant coach.

This is definitely not a nothing issue
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Wheres Kyle? Yall I'm sure remember his old injuries when DeMar was here, he was at every game, almost overbearing with his help thinking hes an assistant coach.

This is definitely not a nothing issue
                      Could be as simple as NN having different bench rules than Case. If the option is watch the game and then spend 2 hours getting treatment after the game, or just get treatment during the game and talk to the guys at the Half and after the game, I don't think it's a big deal.

Comment

• Great return-to-form game from OG. Was beginning to worry Fury knew what what he was talking about for once. Glad I can comfortably go back to that not being the case.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Could be as simple as NN having different bench rules than Case. If the option is watch the game and then spend 2 hours getting treatment after the game, or just get treatment during the game and talk to the guys at the Half and after the game, I don't think it's a big deal.
                          That's a pretty big if joey. I think if Kyle wanted to be out there he would, and would not face a 2 hour treatment punishment after the game

I dunno, I distinctly remember the DeRozan days Kyle was hilarious how involved he was on the sidelines
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            That's a pretty big if joey. I think if Kyle wanted to be out there he would, and would not face a 2 hour treatment punishment after the game

I dunno, I distinctly remember the DeRozan days Kyle was hilarious how involved he was on the sidelines
                            This definitely falls into the category of things I don’t care about. Watching Open Gym — when Norm and CJ were out, injured - they were in the back just working out and getting treatment and absolutely focused on the game. It’s not like I imagine any of these guys are thinking about anything else, watching Netflix while the game is on. I guarantee they’re engaged and seeing what they can learn. There are so many reasons they might prefer that to being on the bench, and that it might be a more practical use of their mightily valuable time.

Optically, yes, absolutely, it’s great to see Serge and JV on the bench taking it in and supporting their mates. That said, they can learn just as much, if not more, watching on the screen and seeing replays, while doing the work they need to heal.

Optics don’t mean much with this new Raps culture — all that matters is winning.

Let’s not make a thing of this.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                              Great return-to-form game from OG. Was beginning to worry Fury knew what what he was talking about for once. Glad I can comfortably go back to that not being the case.
                              Bahahaahahhah right. He's hella quiet now
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Man, the cavs painted area was like an all-you-can-eat buffet without T. Thompson out there. Everyone was getting what they wanted in the paint. I think we would have won this game even if we didn't have Kawhi. Now he'll sit out tonight, and it'll be an L unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                                X