Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #34 - Toronto Raptors (24-9) vs. Cleveland Calaviers (8-24) Friday, December 21, 2018 - 7 P.M.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would expect Kawhi to play tonight and then they rest him for the road game in Philly to save him a couple flights. Probably fly directly from Toronto to Miami for the Heat & Magic games.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
      I would expect Kawhi to play tonight and then they rest him for the road game in Philly to save him a couple flights. Probably fly directly from Toronto to Miami for the Heat & Magic games.
      No Kyle no Kawhi no Serge no jv...no bueno
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        No Kyle no Kawhi no Serge no jv...no bueno
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
          So, is Kawhi playing tomorrow as well? If he's going to sit out one of the b2b games like he has been I'd prefer he plays tomorrow vs Philly instead of today.
          The Cavs just beat the Pacers. Without JV, Lowry, Serge and Kawhi, they could beat us. Don't take ANY NBA team for granted.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
            The Cavs just beat the Pacers. Without JV, Lowry, Serge and Kawhi, they could beat us. Don't take ANY NBA team for granted.
            TBH, without those 4 guys, Cavs should be the favorite. That's like 60 guaranteed points out of the lineup.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
              TBH, without those 4 guys, Cavs should be the favorite. That's like 60 guaranteed points out of the lineup.
              but it's OVO night so that makes Raps favorites

Comment

I wanna see more minutes for Chris Boucher. He's very active in the passing lanes and has a nice looking shot. Try em out for 20 minutes and see where we're going with this guy
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Ringer did a video on our boy Pascal.

Comment

Moose is gonna have to come up big tonight 'cause Thomson is going to have a field day with JV and Serge out.

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                      Moose is gonna have to come up big tonight 'cause Thomson is going to have a field day with JV and Serge out.
                      Thompson is injured

Comment

I wanna see more minutes for Chris Boucher. He's very active in the passing lanes and has a nice looking shot. Try em out for 20 minutes and see where we're going with this guy
                        I missed the Indy game but looking at the box score it seems like he was productive in limited minutes. I assume he missed a bunch of coverages defensively and looked lost at times but guys who are productive get to play and bystanders sit on the bench. Ahem, Delon Wright, paging Delon Wright. Delon Wright to the courtesy phone.

Comment

Too easy

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            It's not about taking a game for granted, is recognizing Philly is better than the Cavs. We have a chance of beating the Cavs at home without Kawhi (even though of course far from a given), but virtually no chance of beating Philly on the road without him, given the other injuries.

Now, if they already decided they're throwing the Philly game, then yeah, play Kawhi tonight and rest him tomorrow, but there's a chance to win both here if they want to. Of course in a perfect world Kawhi would play both games like everyone else that is able to, but I also understand the rest/injury prevention angle.

Comment

Agreed. Cavs are basically a G-League team, so The Butcher should feel right at home.

Comment

Pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                                X