Likes Likes:  46
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 189

Thread: GAME #34 - Toronto Raptors (24-9) vs. Cleveland Calaviers (8-24) Friday, December 21, 2018 - 7 P.M.

  1. #21
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,972
    Likes (Given)
    44
    Likes (Received)
    420

    Default

    game day
    Game Day
    GAME DAY!

    Crush those Cavs!!!

  2. Likes DanH liked this post
  3. #22
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,972
    Likes (Given)
    44
    Likes (Received)
    420

    Default

    Raptors’ Kyle Lowry not expected back before Christmas :>(
    And Serge also questionable for the upcoming back to back.

    Once again, glad we don't have a Christmas game

  4. #23
    Raptors Republic Superstar LJ2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,006
    Likes (Given)
    841
    Likes (Received)
    509

    Default

    Quote G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Raptors’ Kyle Lowry not expected back before Christmas :>(
    And Serge also questionable for the upcoming back to back.

    Once again, glad we don't have a Christmas game
    I'm actually kind of happy that Kyle and Serge are out for a bit. Kawhi needs to build chemistry with the rest of the team and this forces him to be more of a creator for others, as evidenced by his season high 6 assists against the Pacers. Just wish JV was getting some reps with Kawhi.

  5. Likes consmap liked this post
  6. #24
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer Nilanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13,142
    Likes (Given)
    6332
    Likes (Received)
    5190

    Default

    Quote G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Raptors’ Kyle Lowry not expected back before Christmas :>(
    And Serge also questionable for the upcoming back to back.

    Once again, glad we don't have a Christmas game
    Good thing it's the lowly Cavs....

  7. #25
    Raptors Republic Starter inthepaint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    722
    Likes (Given)
    464
    Likes (Received)
    363

    Default

    Quote G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Raptors’ Kyle Lowry not expected back before Christmas :>(
    And Serge also questionable for the upcoming back to back.

    Once again, glad we don't have a Christmas game
    So, is Kawhi playing tomorrow as well? If he's going to sit out one of the b2b games like he has been I'd prefer he plays tomorrow vs Philly instead of today.

  8. #26
    Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,754
    Likes (Given)
    3868
    Likes (Received)
    1440

    Default

    Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    In B4 someone calls it a 'trap game'
    Clearly this is a "PART" game. Complete opposite of a trap.

  9. Likes Nilanka, Scraptor liked this post
  10. #27
    Raptors Republic Superstar LJ2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,006
    Likes (Given)
    841
    Likes (Received)
    509

    Default

    Quote inthepaint wrote: View Post
    So, is Kawhi playing tomorrow as well? If he's going to sit out one of the b2b games like he has been I'd prefer he plays tomorrow vs Philly instead of today.
    Nah, pick-up the sure win against the Cavs and take the likely loss tomorrow with Kawhi, Lowry, Serge and JV all out for various reasons. No need to overwork Kawhi against Philly with all those other guys out.

  11. Likes Nilanka liked this post
  12. #28
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer Nilanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13,142
    Likes (Given)
    6332
    Likes (Received)
    5190

    Default

    Quote LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Nah, pick-up the sure win against the Cavs and take the likely loss tomorrow with Kawhi, Lowry, Serge and JV all out for various reasons. No need to overwork Kawhi against Philly with all those other guys out.
    This is my preference too. A win against the Cavs may not be a sure thing with Kawhi/Serge/Lowry out.

  13. #29
    Raptors Republic Veteran A.I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,216
    Likes (Given)
    1163
    Likes (Received)
    1223

    Default GAME #34 - Toronto Raptors (24-9) vs. Cleveland Calaviers (8-24) Friday, December 21, 2018 - 7 P.M.

    Quote LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Nah, pick-up the sure win against the Cavs and take the likely loss tomorrow with Kawhi, Lowry, Serge and JV all out for various reasons. No need to overwork Kawhi against Philly with all those other guys out.
    I say play him. Let him put more fear into Simmons
    Kawhi Leonard is a Toronto Raptor

  14. Likes LJ2 liked this post
  15. #30
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Posts
    11,203
    Likes (Given)
    859
    Likes (Received)
    2076

    Default

    Quote LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Nah, pick-up the sure win against the Cavs and take the likely loss tomorrow with Kawhi, Lowry, Serge and JV all out for various reasons. No need to overwork Kawhi against Philly with all those other guys out.
    Playing Philly without those four would actually be kind of hilarious. Very painful, but hilarious

  16. #31
    Raptors Republic Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,052
    Likes (Given)
    1007
    Likes (Received)
    3584

    Default

    I would expect Kawhi to play tonight and then they rest him for the road game in Philly to save him a couple flights. Probably fly directly from Toronto to Miami for the Heat & Magic games.

  17. #32
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer KeonClark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,778
    Likes (Given)
    4133
    Likes (Received)
    7199

    Default

    Quote golden wrote: View Post
    I would expect Kawhi to play tonight and then they rest him for the road game in Philly to save him a couple flights. Probably fly directly from Toronto to Miami for the Heat & Magic games.
    No Kyle no Kawhi no Serge no jv...no bueno
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

  18. #33
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MixxAOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    11,541
    Likes (Given)
    1767
    Likes (Received)
    3352

    Default

    Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post
    No Kyle no Kawhi no Serge no jv...no bueno
    First Team All Nonsense

  19. #34
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,972
    Likes (Given)
    44
    Likes (Received)
    420

    Default

    Quote inthepaint wrote: View Post
    So, is Kawhi playing tomorrow as well? If he's going to sit out one of the b2b games like he has been I'd prefer he plays tomorrow vs Philly instead of today.
    The Cavs just beat the Pacers. Without JV, Lowry, Serge and Kawhi, they could beat us. Don't take ANY NBA team for granted.

  20. #35
    Raptors Republic Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,052
    Likes (Given)
    1007
    Likes (Received)
    3584

    Default

    Quote G__Deane wrote: View Post
    The Cavs just beat the Pacers. Without JV, Lowry, Serge and Kawhi, they could beat us. Don't take ANY NBA team for granted.
    TBH, without those 4 guys, Cavs should be the favorite. That's like 60 guaranteed points out of the lineup.

  21. #36
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MixxAOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    11,541
    Likes (Given)
    1767
    Likes (Received)
    3352

    Default

    Quote golden wrote: View Post
    TBH, without those 4 guys, Cavs should be the favorite. That's like 60 guaranteed points out of the lineup.
    but it's OVO night so that makes Raps favorites
    First Team All Nonsense

  22. Likes DanH liked this post
  23. #37
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer KeonClark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,778
    Likes (Given)
    4133
    Likes (Received)
    7199

    Default

    I wanna see more minutes for Chris Boucher. He's very active in the passing lanes and has a nice looking shot. Try em out for 20 minutes and see where we're going with this guy
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

  24. Likes DanH, GOLDBLUM liked this post
  25. #38
    Raptors Republic Superstar jacobdr4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Murray Harbour Prince Edward Island
    Posts
    2,511
    Likes (Given)
    884
    Likes (Received)
    458

    Default


    Ringer did a video on our boy Pascal.

  26. Likes Nilanka, Raptor Jesus liked this post
  27. #39
    Raptors Republic Superstar LJ2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,006
    Likes (Given)
    841
    Likes (Received)
    509

    Default

    Moose is gonna have to come up big tonight 'cause Thomson is going to have a field day with JV and Serge out.

  28. #40
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MixxAOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    11,541
    Likes (Given)
    1767
    Likes (Received)
    3352

    Default

    Quote LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Moose is gonna have to come up big tonight 'cause Thomson is going to have a field day with JV and Serge out.
    Thompson is injured
    First Team All Nonsense

  29. Likes DanH, LJ2 liked this post
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •