Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #35 Toronto Raptors @ Philadelphia 76ers - Saturday, December 22, 2018 7:30 PM ET on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to head to the grocery store for the last time, The third last time

Comment

• Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
        I have to head to the grocery store for the last time, The third last time
        Dont forget milk
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Dont forget milk
          It was milk and eggs (for eggs Benedict) and Mimosas Christmas morning....family tradition

Comment

• LeBron James is sorry for posting a lyric that referenced "Jewish money." The Los Angeles Lakers star says he simply got caught up in the music, thought the lyric was a "compliment" and offers "apologies, for sure."

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
              LeBron James is sorry for posting a lyric that referenced "Jewish money." The Los Angeles Lakers star says he simply got caught up in the music, thought the lyric was a "compliment" and offers "apologies, for sure."
              I'm offended!

Hopefully extreme political correctness is a 2018 phenomena..I fear it isnt
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

There's no humour quite like nose-related, holiday humour.

Merry Christmas y'all.

Comment

• Merry Christmas Y'all! Love and light to you and yours

Comment

• Oh. My. God. Becky

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      I'm offended!

Hopefully extreme political correctness is a 2018 phenomena..I fear it isnt
                      I'm offended, you're offended, EVERYONE's OFFENDED

Comment

• Good gamble pickup.

The Houston Rockets have signed free agent guard Austin Rivers.

Rivers appeared in 29 games with two starts for the Washington Wizards this season before being traded to the Phoenix Suns on Dec. 17 and being released the next day.

The 26-year-old was the 10th overall pick in the 2012 draft by New Orleans. He has appeared in 437 games with 132 starts and has averaged 9.3 points, 2.4 assists and 2.1 rebounds per game in his career.

Rivers was with the Clippers from 2015 until he was traded in June to Washington. He had his best season last year, when he averaged 15.1 points with four assists and 2.4 rebounds per games for Los Angeles.

Comment

Working...
                        X