Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #36: Raptors (25-10) @ Heat (16-16); Wednesday, Dec. 26th at 7:30 pm on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HE'S HUMAN

Comment

Fuck Durant! I've never hated a player as much

I've never hated a team as much as the Warriors

Comment

Lebron left the game and then they made a run. They weren’t doing crap before that

Comment

If anybody wondered what impact Lebron has on a game check out this 3rd quarter lol what was a 19 point game is now 3. Soon as LeBron is out. The Lakers become mortal.

All it took for 4 All-Star to beat LeBron was him getting hurt.

They should give LeBron the MVP right now.

Comment

Comment

Durant trying to carry 3 other All stars, 1 other MVP, to a comeback win over the Lebron-less Lakers is the true underdog story we’ve all been waiting for on Christmas Day, powerful, something the American people can really get behind.

Comment

Green is such a bad human being, he genuinely wants to injure anyone and everyone!! He should not be allowed to play

Comment

Lol Warriors
                  OG is our king

Comment

Yo, Paul Pierce is looking thicc. God damn. Dude is really leaning into retirement.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                      Lol Warriors
                      Honestly can't find myself rooting for either the Warriors or Lakers. I hope both of them get bounced out of the playoffs this year.

Comment

Lakers with Lebron 21 minutes +5

Lakers without Lebron 27 minutes +21
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                          Yo, Paul Pierce is looking thicc. God damn. Dude is really leaning into retirement.
                          Christmas dinner will do that to anybody. Any weight gain I've experienced is usually at this time of year
                          OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                            Christmas dinner will do that to anybody. Any weight gain I've experienced is usually at this time of year
                            I feel like Kyle Lowry without the muscle or athletic ability, just the general shape and occasional grumpiness

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                              Green is such a bad human being, he genuinely wants to injure anyone and everyone!! He should not be allowed to play
                              Sounds like the NFL in the 70s & 80s.Then you'll see bad SPORT humans. (But u r right though with your example)
                              See Jack "The Assassin" Tatum?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X