Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #37: Raptors (26-10) @ Orlando Magic (14-19); Friday, Dec. 28th at 7:00 pm on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #37: Raptors (26-10) @ Orlando Magic (14-19); Friday, Dec. 28th at 7:00 pm on SN1

vs.

Projected Starters
    Toronto
    PG - Fred VanVleet
    SG - Danny Green
    SF - Kawhi Leonard
    PF - Pascal Siakam
    C - Greg Monroe

Magic
    PG - DJ Augustin
    SG - Evan Fournier
    SF - Jonathan Simmons
    PF - Aaron Gordon
    C - Nicola Vucevic

Last Meeting
    November 20, 2018 - TORONTO 93, MAGIC 91
    Green made a fade-away jumper with less than a second remaining to lift the Toronto Raptors over the Orlando Magic 93-91. He caught Kyle Lowry's inbound pass with 2.3 seconds left, pulled up on the left side of the lane and hit a jumper with 0.5 seconds showing. Orlando's Nikola Vucevic missed on a 67-foot heave as time expired. Kawhi Leonard led Toronto with 18 points, and Pascal Siakam had 15. Serge Ibaka added 14 points and nine rebounds, and Green finished with 13.

Bits and Pieces
    - The Raptors have won the last three games in Orlando, including on a buzzer-beating shot by Danny Green earlier this season.
    - Ex-Raptor Terrence Ross is shooting close to a career-best 39.1 per cent from three-point range.
    - Orlando’s lost four in a row and is only 8-11 at home this season.
    - Leonard has scored at least 20 points in 11 straight games, the NBA’s longest current streak.
    - The Magic comes in having dropped three straight and 6-of-8 after once being 12-12, a rare glimpse of .500 for the constantly rebuilding franchise.
    - This game concludes Toronto’s three-game trip.
    - Raptors have won five straight vs. Orlando, including three in a row in Florida.
    - Toronto is the only team in the East with a perfect record against the Southeast Division.
    - The Toronto Raptors will be without Kyle Lowry and Jonas Valanciunas.
    Last edited by Zainab; Thu Dec 27, 2018, 08:17 PM.

Only missing 2 starters seems like a luxury lately. Doubted we would win last game but am a firm believer in you Zainab.
    Auto-corrected to Zainadine so good I double checked.

Comment

I imagine Serge will start unless he's hurt again.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Take no team for granted in the NBA. Focus on the W from the opening tip

Comment

Keep us going Zainab! Wooooooooo!

Comment

Hopefully norm can keep it going and play well off the bench. He was a huge plus last game and has shown a lot of mental improvement since his return from injury.

Comment

No Lowry for this one too and probably no Lowry against Bulls still should be able to take care of them.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

can't teach wingspan wrote: View Post
                Keep us going Zainab! Wooooooooo!

Just wrong on so many levels....��

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                  Just wrong on so many levels....��
                  It's from Toddlers and Tiaras, so, yes, a whole new dimension of wrong

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                    I imagine Serge will start unless he's hurt again.
                    Yeah, if they don’t start Moose against the colossal Whiteside, doubt he’ll get the start against Vucevic.
                    Hopefully Serge’s knee is feeling good.

Comment

Either way i guarantee a victory, probably come out slow keeping it close for 3 quarters maybe go down 12 then come out with the win. Go Raptors!!!!

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                        Hopefully norm can keep it going and play well off the bench. He was a huge plus last game and has shown a lot of mental improvement since his return from injury.
                        He was playing well before his injury too, it looks like things are starting to finally click for him again.

I really think he needs to work on his ball handling. He's still prone to only being able to go in one direction at one speed, but for now I'm happy to have him as just a decent contributor in general
                        OG is our king

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

It's very concerning to me that the Celtics and Bucks both have better netRTGs and Expected Wins than us.

Comment

Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                              It's very concerning to me that the Celtics and Bucks both have better netRTGs and Expected Wins than us.
                              How come? We've suffered a shit ton more injuries than either team.

When healthy I have few worries about this team vs the east. Still think we need one more piece to have a good shot at a title.

Comment

Working...
                              X