Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #37: Raptors (26-10) @ Orlando Magic (14-19); Friday, Dec. 28th at 7:00 pm on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 46-14 run lol. This team is an embarassment.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• How much longer is Lowry out? Did they say I missed the beginning of the game...

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Monroe looking worse than Bebe
        Bebe had all the physical tools, but was too soft. Monroe has no physical tools, but he's tough.

Comment

• Even Kawhi missing shots... team is just shot today.

Comment

• I'm so sick of hearing Matt go on about "the most different starting lineups". What a pile of shit. A game like tonight is just inexcusable. The "Florida swing" seems to have put them into some kind of fog.

Comment

• omg we are down like 30

OMG

Comment

• Masai needs to look deep into the jungles of Africa to find us a big man to develop, Ibaka has a year left and he isnt going to cut it long term..

Comment

• Sample size is more than enought that Miles is just a total garbage

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                    I'm so sick of hearing Matt go on about "the most different starting lineups". What a pile of shit. A game like tonight is just inexcusable. The "Florida swing" seems to have put them into some kind of fog.
                    Mickey cursed us

Comment

• Even in a game like this CJ is horrible. I hope they find a way to just release him.

Comment

• They need shooting. This team has TWO good shooters: Kawhi and Green. And Kawhi's isn't really known as a shooter. What a fucking mess.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Vucevich is apparently the best player in the NBA

Comment

• Down 30 going into 4th

need a miracle to win lol

Comment

• Vucevic looking like a superstar
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                                It's very concerning to me that the Celtics and Bucks both have better netRTGs and Expected Wins than us.
                                DanH wrote: View Post
                                First off, I couldn't be less concerned about that.

Second, we're a half point up on Boston in net rating.
                                Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X