No announcement yet.

Game #38 Bulls @ Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing like a close game against Bulls on Sunday night. No better way to spend my day.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I can’t believe there are 25 seconds left in this game...
      very loosely watching and thought there must be another 7 or 8 minutes. It usually gets exciting eventually.

Comment

• I hope people who watched this game get their refund.

Comment

• I thought the Raptors might be playing like the worse team in the NBA... Don't get me wrong. They're really bad, but the Bulls are next level shit.

Comment

• Worst win of the year? There’ve been some candidates.

YAAAAAAAY WINNN

Comment

• I can't wait until we get healthy again and start playing like ourselves because of it. That way all you guys can chill. You would swear we aren't missing two of our top 6 players the way yall are acting lol. Take away 2 of Milwaukee, Boston or Indiana's top 6 players and trust they would be struggling way more than us.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• he gone

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                  I thought the Raptors might be playing like the worse team in the NBA... Don't get me wrong. They're really bad, but the Bulls are next level shit.
                  Okay CHILL lol. The worst team in the NBA? You truly need to relax lol
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    I can't wait until we get healthy again and start playing like ourselves because of it. That way all you guys can chill. You would swear we aren't missing two of our top 6 players the way yall are acting lol. Take away 2 of Milwaukee, Boston or Indiana's top 6 players and trust they would be struggling way more than us.
                    I’m chill. We’re chill, dude.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

he gone
                      I missed that lol.

Comment

• I have to say, any time OG was guarding Markannen he really got him flustered
                        OG is our king

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

he gone
                          When? missed that.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            I missed that lol.

Comment

• Kawhi is not pleased lol. But he didn't play that great himself so he can relax lol

Comment

• Kawhi looks hella mad.

Comment

Working...
                                X