X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Embarrassing L incoming
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Ugly win coming. Utah could go a quarter without scoring. But so could we. Lowry could be out for a long time. But if the Raps even win half their games from here on they still easily make the playoffs. Could be hard to watch a lot of the games though when you know how much better they could be.

Comment

im scared, just bench everyone

and throw me and Fury out to play

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
          im scared, just bench everyone

and throw me and Fury out to play
          You defend 1 player and let Fury do the rest.

He’s just. That. Good.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
            Perfect pic to describe me right now lmao. I have a severe headache/hungover from last night. Will never do an all nighter again!!
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
              Perfect pic to describe me right now lmao. I have a severe headache/hungover from last night. Will never do an all nighter again!!
              "I'm too old for this shit" - said everyone over the age of 25

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                Shameless plug. My good fried just released this book a few weeks ago. Bet it’d be appropriate for about a billion people today.

https://www.amazon.ca/Hungover-Morni.../dp/1443426237

Comment

Mitch P wrote: View Post
                  Seeing the CJ commercials are just sad. Over the years; Barney, Turkoglu, Cory Joseph.....a lot of stiffs getting commercial time. Then came the Go Daddy curse...though JV was pretty immune to that one. Interesting how few Lowry has been in considering that he's been there for years and seems to be a pretty funny guy.
                  He's not seen as likeable from a marketing perspective. Maybe for Bulldog brand caulking and sealant or something

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                    I knew it was more serious than they made it out to be. He's been out for too long at this point. I rather this happen now though than the end of the season
                    I love when fans think it couldn't happen both times so "it's better to get it out of the way now"

I'd rather it not happen at all
                    Last edited by G__Deane; Tue Jan 1, 2019, 07:02 PM.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                      He's not seen as likeable from a marketing perspective. Maybe for Bulldog brand caulking and sealant or something
                      Idk those ads with him and the talking ball were better than a lot of ads we've seen, like Primo Pasta and Souce

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Sucks we don't have JV for this game tonight. He usually eats Gobert's lunch.

But this is most likely going to be an ugly game.

Scored only 95 against the Bulls and 87 against the Magic. Utah actually has pretty good defense though (5th best in the league).
                        Yet another team that's going to eat us alive inside because of no JV. Just great
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          I love when fans think it couldn't happen both times so "it's better to get it out of the way now"

I'd rather it not happen at all
                          LOL that's true. I just like to believe the basketball gods don't do him like that haha
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Hope boucher gets some mins again tonight
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Tony Brothers is on the officiating crew tonight...the curse fine jar will do well tonite
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

Lol I love how Green and OG do the robot before tip off
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X