Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
    The Freak is on fire again tonight. He made an absolutely dirty dunk
    15 points on 11 shots not really killing it but your right thst will be best dunk of the year, wow just dirty. Fuck Milwaukee lol only team in the east that deserves our emotions.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
      Also of note: FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      ANOTHER DOMINANT PERFORMANCE!!!!!
      Let’s get the all-important Demar, Kawhi, Green, Poeltl, Masai Grudge March of Revenge EXTRAVAGANZA THREAD going!!!!!!!!
      Dammm you have to add kyle to this.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
        Raptors:

Same lineup as the other day.

Jazz:

Gobert
        Ingles
        Crowder
        Mitchell
        Rubio

Discuss.
        Great win tonight fury, keep being you. Thats the first rule to success, know yourself and be yourself. Im want to start a poll to keep fury in regular rotation of game tread starters. They weak as fuck but stronger than ever. Short and sweet. Once again even if its one word please get to next hame tread up quick time, one work or thousand idk. Im pumped to watch my fav player of all time.

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
          Dammm you have to add kyle to this.
          Kyle better sit his ass down and get better.

Comment

• Kawhi post-game:

"My goal is way bigger than trying to score 40 points in a game. It's about down the road in June."

I get a warm fuzzy whenever Kawhi says 'June'..... like it's nothing.

Comment

• Great game by Kawhi, but I was really excited about how well Norm was in this one...is he officially back now? Andy what was Snyder thinking only putting single coverage on Kawhi until the end of the 4th?

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Who was the third?
                Crowder with a season high!

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  Aren't we only playing them 3 times this season? And didn't we already lose twice? How would be get the tie breaker even if we win?
                  We play them 4 times; 2 more to go! Important we win both

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                    Great game by Kawhi, but I was really excited about how well Norm was in this one...is he officially back now? Andy what was Snyder thinking only putting single coverage on Kawhi until the end of the 4th?
                    Norm's got himself a spot in the rotation and he's holding on for dear life. Good for him.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• damn

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                        damn

Ingles probably feeling all kinds of fucked up lol
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                          damn

Kawhi has that Max Cady type obsession. I just picture the scene from Cape Fear when Cady is released from prison with the lightning in the background. That was Kawhi, Pop and DeMar are the Bowden family...this should be great.

Comment

• I have zero idea why 10 other guys don't join him. Pro athletes are soft. Ever notice, its the absolute best that do this....yet people wanna say they are great because they are just talented.... heh, laughs.

I'm Kawhi, and I keep that up, and nobody joins me... I leave.

Comment

Working...
                            X