Game #40 Raptors @ Spurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Im ready to trade him regardless. If we dont have to: great.But if we dont get Beal because Masai didnt want to give up Siakam its fire Masai time.
    Oh my god bro relax.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
      Oh my god bro relax.
      Alright Ill chill
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Im ready to trade him regardless. If we dont have to: great.But if we dont get Beal because Masai didnt want to give up Siakam its fire Masai time.
        But if you’re going all in on a ‘win now’ move, you need keep players who are actually helping you win now, otherwise it’s a lateral move or worse. All the stats, plus the eye test tell you that Pascal is a winning player right now - the type of high end role player that every top contender needs. OG is the type of guy who isn’t helping you win, but you might convince some GM into overpaying for potential and if it happens down the road, then it’s a fair trade.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          But if you’re going all in on a ‘win now’ move, you need keep players who are actually helping you win now, otherwise it’s a lateral move or worse. All the stats, plus the eye test tell you that Pascal is a winning player right now - the type of high end role player that every top contender needs. OG is the type of guy who isn’t helping you win, but you might convince some GM into overpaying for potential and if it happens down the road, then it’s a fair trade.
          Im not saying OG is better. Wiz wouldnt want him. It has to make sense for Wiz
          Last edited by MixxAOR; Fri Jan 4, 2019, 10:37 PM.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
            If we can't turn in to raving lunatics on RR, then are you really a Raps fan? Asking for a friend...
            Ha ha ha ha. Post of the game thread.

Comment

• SN:
              To recap: The Raptors’ interim starting point guard and respected locker room voice said the team isn’t playing with any discipline; one of their key veterans said it’s time to stop using injuries and the schedule as an excuse for why a number of bad habits haven’t been addressed and the player the franchise turned itself upside down to acquire rips – quite accurately — his new team’s defensive effort in his first game against his old team.

Comment

Im not saying OG is better. Wiz wouldnt want him. It has to make sense for Wiz
                Well then count me out on Beal for Pascal. It’s a lateral move, at best, right now.

Comment

• Pascal isnt just gonna plateau now. Agree lateral move at best.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    SN:
                    To recap: The Raptors’ interim starting point guard and respected locker room voice said the team isn’t playing with any discipline; one of their key veterans said it’s time to stop using injuries and the schedule as an excuse for why a number of bad habits haven’t been addressed and the player the franchise turned itself upside down to acquire rips – quite accurately — his new team’s defensive effort in his first game against his old team.
                    Actually, the full article is not as bad as the snippet you posted. Basically saying a lot of the same stuff we’ve been talking about on here. Refreshing that they’re open to discussing it, which means they should be fixing it soon, hopefully.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...hort-vs-spurs/

Comment

• And I agree with kawhi this board has been doing it too - excuses excuses

Comment

• Not having JV is hurting us tbh. He was so consistent with getting buckets in short spurts.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                          Not having JV is hurting us tbh. He was so consistent with getting buckets in short spurts.
                          Yeah JV has that ability to dominate in spurts and energize the team. He did it against the Sixers and the Warriors before he got injured.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                            Wizards would have to be idiots to give up Beal for Lowry, so what could we realistically do?
                            Well, we are talking about the team that signed John Wall to a jaw-droppingly idiotic contract, and if they are going to try to trade Wall, they are going to need to another high-quality point guard...

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                              Honest question
                              I'm really curious

So kyle was obviously at yesterday's game. That's great. However, I don't think he came to any other game. Am I right?

If so,
                              Why would he choose to show up to this game only? Why not any other game, even the ones at home?
                              Welp he showed up and was an assistant coach at the Bucks game, so I think we can chalk this up to improvements in health.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Drop Drake

Alabama down by 21.

Comment

Working...
                                X