No announcement yet.

Game #40 Raptors @ Spurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game within the game story is Nurse getting sonned by Pop. Raps looked completely un-prepared and disorganized on both ends of the floor.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
      Hopefully this game shows you guys that all the gloating and pettiness is really dumb.

DeMar was a Raptor for nine years. I understand people being disappointed in what he wasn't able to accomplish, but it's time to let it go. DeMar may not have been perfect, but he was our guy. Maybe we can show him a little respect going forward.
      Kawhi wasnt on Demar...so... still will stick by my point...he disappointed us every year in the playoffs... i have nothing against Demar he is a great guy, but he wasnt able to get it done... so we moved on.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        Hopefully this game shows you guys that all the gloating and pettiness is really dumb.

DeMar was a Raptor for nine years. I understand people being disappointed in what he wasn't able to accomplish, but it's time to let it go. DeMar may not have been perfect, but he was our guy. Maybe we can show him a little respect going forward.
        hey I predicted he would get 36/7/7 on 50% shooting (or something like that), give me my props lol
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
          Started from brutal, now up to terrible
          True true
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
            Proud of DeMar.

This whole team is a joke tho. You know DD is going to come out firing in this game, you have Kawhi on your team, instead of putting him on DD they put him on Forbes lol.
            I'd be somewhat disappointed, except that I've seen playoff DeMar and I've seen playoff Kawhi. Tonight we saw regular season DeMar.

Comment

• Hey Matty D getting chubby .....and needs a haircut. Looks like the Christmas break was tough on him

Comment

Proud of DeMar.

This whole team is a joke tho. You know DD is going to come out firing in this game, you have Kawhi on your team, instead of putting him on DD they put him on Forbes lol.
                yeah idk why they did that

DeMar is strong enough to bully VV, too quick for Ibaka, and to skillful for Pascal (argubly)

Green and Kawhi should have covered him the whole night with Moose on LMA
                Abbas wrote:

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  Hey Matty D getting chubby .....and needs a haircut. Looks like the Christmas break was tough on him
                  he was always kind of fat

Comment

• Can someone tell me what that big growth is on the side of DeMar's face?

Comment

• They are now 8-8 in their last 16 games. But everything is fine and it's just a slump.

SMFH.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I really dont like Nurse as coach...

Comment

They are now 8-8 in their last 16 games. But everything is fine and it's just a slump.

SMFH.
                          True...this is why I said Kyle is the #1 important player and JV 2nd.

Look at the huge holes without them...

Comment

• How is Irving still the 3rd most vote getter?

Comment

They are now 8-8 in their last 16 games. But everything is fine and it's just a slump.

SMFH.
                              injuries man. we need JV & Lowry

also Beal would help too
                              Abbas wrote:

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                                I really dont like Nurse as coach...
                                I'd sooner judge him after he has a healthy roster for a few game again

Comment

Working...
                                X