2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the bid/ask?

Report: Raptors, Thunder, and Trail Blazers Among Teams Interested in Tristan Thompson

https://cavaliersnation.com/2019/01/...stan-thompson/

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
      What's the bid/ask?

Report: Raptors, Thunder, and Trail Blazers Among Teams Interested in Tristan Thompson

I doubt there's much to that rumour. If he was expiring I could have seen the Raps pitch Powell and Miles to shed long term salary and get some quality 4/5 depth (imagine the rebounding from a bench unit with JV+Thompson, and you could run OG at the 3...), hoping the Cavs bite on Powell's upside. But with him locked into next season anyway... I dunno, maybe that's still the pitch.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

What's the bid/ask?

That's interesting. Playoff tested and good rebounding but .... so is JV. Is TT an upgrade defensively?

Comment

I don't understand why we'd be interested in TT other than the passport. JV is a playoff performer and is only playing about 19-20 mpg anyway. They have the same contract basically.

And I don't see us having TT play spot up minutes (assuming we let Monroe rot on the bench or trade him for TT in some package). It's a waste of $17M.

TT would be nice against a team like Boston. But Serge is going to get more minutes anyway.

I just don't see a fit.

Comment

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

Any GM that picked Trae Young over Luka Doncic should be a prime target as a trading partner.

Comment

Masai today visited Vilnius, Lithuania.
                Possibly to see that Deividas Sirvydis (Vilniaus Rytas, hi JV!) is capable of, as it was noone else worth traveling to watch Vilniaus Rytas - Berlyn Alba today.

Comment

Cross wrote: View Post
                  Possibly to see that Deividas Sirvydis (Vilniaus Rytas, hi JV!) is capable of, as it was noone else worth traveling to watch Vilniaus Rytas - Berlyn Alba today.
                  Maybe after the whole Demar trade bad press, he's gone to Lithuania to ask Jonas' father for permission to trade JV

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    Maybe after the whole Demar trade bad press, he's gone to Lithuania to ask Jonas' father for permission to trade JV
                    (The like is for the post - not for trading JV)

Comment

Cross wrote: View Post
                      He's scouting La'Something Ball.

Comment

He's scouting La'Something Ball.
                        That kid is back in US I thought?
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          That kid is back in US I thought?
                          Just joking, Mixx. Does anybody even care about the Kardashians of basketball anymore? Lebron shut them up pretty good.

Comment

MU is gonna find a shooter you can smell it. I think itll be a simple good trade hes not gonna want to rock the boat too much.

Comment

Just joking, Mixx. Does anybody even care about the Kardashians of basketball anymore? Lebron shut them up pretty good.
                              They are yesterdays news cause the first kid is an average player and the 2nd one will never see the nba..

But wait..the youngest went back to a regular high school and is still a projected top 5 pick in 2020. Lavar may not be dead just yet with one more crack at an nba star
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Potential G-league pickup here...

the 6’9 forward might stand as the most well-rounded player in the G League as he’s averaging 16 points, 7.1 rebounds, 1.1 assists, 1.1 steals and 3 blocks on 51% from the field and 42% from beyond the arc on 5.6 attempts per game.
                                https://goo.gl/bGaeZJ

Comment

Working...
                                X