2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
    We don't leak, but Memphis does, and I'm guessing this is spin. Why would Memphis call us asking for Kyle and JV? They are being offered Rubio and an actual pick from Utah.
    Its probably more like Memphis called Masai and asked “what would you offer for Conley and Gasol?”, Masai offered JV and Kyle, Memphis said no, made a counter offer and moved on.

Comment

We don't leak, but Memphis does, and I'm guessing Grange is being used for spin. Why would Memphis call us asking for Kyle and JV? They are being offered Rubio and an actual pick from Utah.
      Grange is definitely being used here; Memphis calls and goes we got so and so on the market, what do you offer, we go KL JV, they go lol no!

Both sides get info on what theirs is worth.

Comment

• I wonder how bad Lowry's health is.

Conley and Gasol are a risk (both have injury issues) but I think Conley is one of the best floor generals in the NBA and could probably get things humming with Kawhi.

Gasol plays well when he's not miserable and losing.

Anyways, this is wild stuff. I'll just sit back and see how it plays out.

Comment

• I'm amazed at the trade buzz this year. It's more than the hockey trade buzz. Remember when nba deadline used to mean Luke ridnour for a 2nd?
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

We don't leak, but Memphis does, and I'm guessing Grange is being used for spin. Why would Memphis call us asking for Kyle and JV? They are being offered Rubio and an actual pick from Utah.
            yeah the grange tweet sounds like damage control to me

Comment

• Hockey trade deadline is terrible. 9 dudes in suits on set talking about nothing because nothing ever happens.

Comment

• To be fair.... we'd be fleecing Memphis with that trade.
                Gasol is a player, period.
                Lowry is a puke.

Comment

• + Tor 2020 1st + Memphis 2019 1st to N.O.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    wow I'm not even sure that's upgrade.
                    Masai is fed up with Lowry and vice-versa.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      I'm amazed at the trade buzz this year. It's more than the hockey trade buzz. Remember when nba deadline used to mean Luke ridnour for a 2nd?
                      This has been the most insane NBA deadline i can ever remember
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                        What do you expect? there's a lot of JV fanboys here. Just like there's a lot Kyle "is better than Kyrie"Lowry fanboys.
                        Fanboy? You troll a team forum of a team you dont even like. I dont think theres a name for that because your the first. Furyboy? Probably dont take your eyes off lowry every minute every game. Pathetic really. Ill bet youd rather see lowry lose a championship winning shot than the raptors winning the championship. Get a life.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          Masai is fed up with Lowry and vice-versa.
                          Masai is trying to salvage the season at this point if this is true. Doesn't raise our ceiling.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Tsn has gotten a hold of the Lowry rumor and phrased it "to this blockbuster will have Raptors fans excited" and predictably the Facebook fans are all begging for Lowry to be on the first bus out.

Me thinks the Toronto media will be bringing this up to Kyle and has a chance of getting ugly..
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Tsn has gotten a hold of the Lowry rumor and phrased it "to this blockbuster will have Raptors fans excited" and predictably the Facebook fans are all begging for Lowry to be on the first bus out.

Me thinks the Toronto media will be bringing this up to Kyle and has a chance of getting ugly..
                              So many casuals have popped up with Kawhi coming here

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                Masai is trying to salvage the season at this point if this is true. Doesn't raise our ceiling.
                                I feel like if your truly shopping lowry you have to get rid of him before the deadline. The fact this leaked is baaaaaaad news. what do u think kyles trust of masai is right now? If masai tells him its B.S grizz vaule shopping, does kyle even believe him? can you salvage the rest of the season if kyle thinks he's not wanted/needed? If the relastonship is not salvageable, i fell like you gotta get him off the team. But what can you even get for lowry with out taking away our chances of making the finals? The grizz might have just fucked us....
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X