2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    If anything it signals Raptors going all in on the buyout market.. which means we have to wait another few weeks or whatever. Last year the buyout market deadline was March 1 (for guys eligible to play in the playoffs).

We gave away a 2nd round pick. We don't have many to give away. I think our trade window has probably closed for the season.
    Odd though for Masai to be giving up a pick knowing his success with the late rounders (Except the 2 years away from being 6 years away)

Comment

• Wiz playing the Bucks tonight. Does one more bad loss for the Wiz make Beal available?

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
        Plus Harris and Butler could both leave this summer.
        I am hoping this will trigger Butler inclination to ruin things once he sees he is getting even fewer touches/shots.

Btw Brown seat just got really warm with that move because expectations in Philadelphia are now through the roof.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          lol well that negates my theory.

At least you didnt waste this post and pad your stat, you accepted something ... cheers

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
            Tobias is a journeyman that got a lot of burn in LA
            naah harris is nice. he would be a allstar in the east. He lead a clippers team to waaay over achieve. just dont know about the fit with philly
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
              Wiz playing the Bucks tonight. Does one more bad loss for the Wiz make Beal available?
              He is already available but they still want AD type of a deal which is ridiculous.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                Odd though for Masai to be giving up a pick knowing his success with the late rounders (Except the 2 years away from being 6 years away)
                Yeah I know.. hopefully it has protections on it. Would be a shame to have to give away a 2nd rounder that might have good value for a salary dump.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                  If they offer Tobias the max he will be staying.

As for Butler?! Who knows. Probably less than Kawhi resigning with the Raps at this point.

Comment

No. I'm talking about a true star player like a Beal. Harris is what he is, a borderline all star player.

Siakam is a young, developing player with a ton of upside.
                    Or a stud like harrison barnes eh?

Comment

• Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                        Or a stud like harrison barnes eh?
                        What does that have to do with this discussion?
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

What does that have to do with this discussion?
                          You chase around everybody like forums are a game of "I'm always right and you're wrong" and then act incredulous when someone throws it back at you. 'Whatever did I do?!?' Its a tiresome act.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The Richardson move feels like a classic "First Step" move. I'm waiting for "Step Two".

Comment

• Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                                Based on?
                                We were well ahead until injuries and man games hit hard. Full roster presumably back tomorrow and we already looked like our old selves last couple games
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X