2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• what about Malcom miller as a reason for Richardson being cut? I know the organization likes him. they gave him a contract so he could rehab with 905 and not lose his rights. maybe he could get a chance? he certainly can shoot
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Lowry for Conley continuing to gain momentum. If I recall Utah had interest in Lowry in free agency.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Windhorst is a pretty reliable source too.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

I smell a three way

To jazz: Lowry
            To Raptors: Conley
            To memphis: jazz stuff
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Jazz were one of Lowry's choices last time he was a free agent, IIRC.

Comment

Lowry for Conley continuing to gain momentum. If I recall Utah had interest in Lowry in free agency.
                Lowry was interested in them too. certainly interesting. if that where he ends up in could still cheer for him to. could be a win win win trade
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  I smell a three way

To jazz: Lowry
                  To Raptors: Conley
                  To memphis: jazz stuff
                  LOL "jazz stuff".

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                    There's a difference between mid to late first rounders (where Masai has excelled) and late second rounders. Masai has drafted four second rounders as a GM: Norm, DeAndre Daniels, Xavier Thames and (for Denver) Quincy Miller. Of those, only Norm has had a serious NBA career. And given how good the Raptors are right now, their seconds have even less value.
                    As what planetmars stated earlier, that pick would be nice to attach to a salary dump down the road

I.e Carroll

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      Lowry was interested in them too. certainly interesting. if that where he ends up in could still cheer for him to. could be a win win win trade
                      If true, it would be the second time Lowry gets kicked out of the nest by Conley.

Comment

• I don't like this Lowry for Conley stuff. I'm not convinced it would be a clear upgrade, and even if it is I don't think it would be nearly a big enough one to warrant disrupting the team this much
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Thing is, a Lowry Conley swap is essentially a lateral move, and it's a lot of instability in the keep Kawhi year without bringing in a big star
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                            As what planetmars stated earlier, that pick would be nice to attach to a salary dump down the road

I.e Carroll
                            Or just to use.. if we're a bad team in 2021/2022 any draft pick is a good asset to have. And if the Raps really do suck our best way to get better again is through the draft and finding those diamonds in the rough that Masai is great at finding.

Comment

• WTF is going on?? So hard to get context. Windhorst could have some knowledge or he might have just read today's ESPN article about Kyle where he meanders on a lot of feelings in context of a trade deadline

Comment

• To Jazz: Lowry
                                To Grizz: Rubio, Favors, Valanciunas, Wright, 1st Round Pick from Jazz
                                To Raptors: Conley, Gasol

Comment

Working...
                                X