Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russell Westbrook ties NBA record with 9th straight triple-double

Comment

• Lakers: Magic Johnson said before the game that he didn’t believe the New Orleans Pelicans engaged in good-faith negotiations at the trade deadline during the Lakers’ pursuit of Anthony Davis. Johnson added that the LA players who were on the trade block are professionals who are capable of moving forward. "This is how this league works," he said. "They know it. I know it."

hahaha

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
        Oh, and Sterling Archer isn't even remotely racist. Narcissistic, yeah, I'll give ya that...that, is the one and only valid part of your post. Now please, just go and hit the ignore button ASAP, I really don't want you to have to endure my little doses of reality, you probably need the illusion in your life.
        Love those cold showers of reality to wake me up.

Comment

• I just wanted to play the what if game because i am bored .

What if the deal to acquire Mirotic didnt fell through, Do we still have JV in the fold? I think so. I suspect the package for Mirotic was to send out Miles and Wright (probably Orlando was the third team involved).

What if Ellington who I read somewhere was the primary target of Masai, decided to sign with the Raps.

Then Lin to follow

We may have as our bench rotation:

JV
          Mirotic
          OG
          Ellington
          Powell
          Van Vleet
          McCaw
          Lin

Vs.

Marc(interchange with Serge)
          OG
          Powell
          Van Vleet
          McCaw
          Lin
          And another buy out big

Interesting how it plays out

Comment

• Whether Kawhi stays or leaves do you guys think Masai tries to move Lowry in the summer?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
              Whether Kawhi stays or leaves do you guys think Masai tries to move Lowry in the summer?
              Not if he stays. If he leaves, yeah, they probably try to find a competing team to swap his deal for a dead one and a pick or something, let the young guys run the team for a while. Same goes for Serge and Gasol.

But maybe he doesn't, maybe he wants to compete still, stay in the playoffs, and stay good as part of the pitch to FA's come 2020. In that case you keep everyone.

I don't think I'd mind either path, though I'd lean to maximizing the value of the 2020 draft pick and getting extra assets, as it's unlikely any of Lowry, Serge or Gasol factor in come 2020-21 unless they come very cheap as a bench option.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
              X