• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any chance the Raps get AD?

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
      Is there any chance the Raps get AD?
      I think we've established in this thread that they are 100% getting him for sure 7 days a week and twice on Sundays.

So... 50/50?
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
        Is there any chance the Raps get AD?
        time to start busting out your antiono davis jersey
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Put everything except Kawhi and Lowry on the table and go all-out to try and get this done. Davis (plus hopefully a great playoff run) would be the best Kawhi free agency pitch possible...and if he walks then we trade Davis to the Lakers lol
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            Put everything except Kawhi and Lowry on the table and go all-out to try and get this done. Davis (plus hopefully a great playoff run) would be the best Kawhi free agency pitch possible...and if he walks then we trade Davis to the Lakers lol
            ya getting davis would actually be a great backup if kawhi leaves we see if we can win a chip if kawhi leaves we flip him to LA. basically exchanging our young piece for the lakers when all is said and done. I love siakam but you gotta go all out. fuck it the time is now. If we get AD im celebrating like we won a champonship

Comment

• On sale now at realsports.ca

Comment

• Woj just said what I was thinking,

We/Anybody not Lakers put everything on the table and get him. Kawhi doesn't want to come back/AD straight up says I'm not signing we sell to Boston at the 2020 trade deadline.

Comment

• If the Pelicans trade AD to LA for Ingram, Kuzma and Ball, then the Pelicans should just fold their franchise.

The smart thing to do is wait till July 1. OR ask the Knicks for Porzingis.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Damn do I get Davis jersey or Kawhi jersey?
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                      Woj just said what I was thinking,

We/Anybody not Lakers put everything on the table and get him. Kawhi doesn't want to come back/AD straight up says I'm not signing we sell to Boston at the 2020 trade deadline.
                      And we win this years NBA GOLD BALL
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        Damn do I get Davis jersey or Kawhi jersey?
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Kawhi can’t leave Anthony Davis right? He wouldn’t do that. He definitely wouldn’t do that. We’re getting Anthony Davis right? We definitely are.

Comment

• The Pelicans deserves this though. Their front office is so incompetent. 6-7 years and they couldn't surround Davis with any real players to work with. I'd ask for a trade too.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I know his game speaks for itself but I think his character is a real good fit for kawhi too

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                                Kawhi can’t leave Anthony Davis right? He wouldn’t do that. He definitely wouldn’t do that. We’re getting Anthony Davis right? We definitely are.
                                At this point, there's no other way this could possibly go
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X