• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    clearly room for bruno
    Close....for the new Bruno (Boucher)

Comment

• Honestly the sixers would have been better off keeping saric and covington and doing the tobias trade. I like Harris as a 3rd option over Jimmy. instead of a clear 3 man totem pole its now 1.joel 2A)simmions 2B)butler 2C) harris. Plus 2 maybe 3 Huge egos.
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

I love how boban and tobias just keep getting traded forever. They are now a package deal where ever they go. Boban will wait on tobias to make a free agent decision so he can follow. I dont think this really improves the sixers that much. the fact tobias can hit the 3 ball is nice but he is not gonna get the ball enough to play at the same level. You already dont notice jimmy butler out their whats gonna happen to tobias. and if he jumps jimmy in touches how pissy does jimmy get? Theres only one ball and they are still trying to figure out how butler fits, add tobias on top of that and it may be tough. Boban would have been a good piece for any eastern team that may get a playoff matchup with philly. He can guard embid for 5 minutes at a time.
        Lol completely agreed. Tobias and Boban are basically a poor man's Sabonis+Oladipo.

Comment

Meh idk i think its more on the GM. He picked up 2 guys who were the first option to add to 2 guys he already had who need the ball alot. Thats alot of high usage players. Not even conting reddick yet who needs shots. Its almost impossible to use all these dude to their maximum potential. They got skill but even popavich would struggle to integrate 2 big pieces in half a season
          Im not sure if im with you in this, it takes a certain coach to make it work and how certain players will buy in to the system. Someone has to sacrifice.

Some diminish the importance of Kerr in trying to make his ultra talented players fall in line with just one ball to shoot.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
            I agree (salaries can be figured out) but who would be good enough to replace what he does on our roster and would be be able to get that person for Siakam and fillers? Would you have traded him for Tobias?
            no way José, P $killz ORtg and eFG% are too spicy + potential vs tobias

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
              I agree (salaries can be figured out) but who would be good enough to replace what he does on our roster and would be be able to get that person for Siakam and fillers? Would you have traded him for Tobias?
              No. I'm talking about a true star player like a Beal. Harris is what he is, a borderline all star player.

Siakam is a young, developing player with a ton of upside.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Either a multi-man trade in the works or Masai looking for buyout candidate? Matthews?
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                  24 more hours
                  If anything it signals Raptors going all in on the buyout market.. which means we have to wait another few weeks or whatever. Last year the buyout market deadline was March 1 (for guys eligible to play in the playoffs).

We gave away a 2nd round pick. We don't have many to give away. I think our trade window has probably closed for the season.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                    Why are you asking me? Webster is the GM. Ask him. I'm just saying, Siakam is the team's best asset. He needs to figure it out. Because right now this roster is not good enough to even get out of the East.
                    We have the best team in the east
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Tobias is a journeyman that got a lot of burn in LA

Comment

Honestly the sixers would have been better off keeping saric and covington and doing the tobias trade. I like Harris as a 3rd option over Jimmy. instead of a clear 3 man totem pole its now 1.joel 2A)simmions 2B)butler 2C) harris. Plus 2 maybe 3 Huge egos.
                        Plus Harris and Butler could both leave this summer.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          We have the best team in the east
                          Based on?

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                              it's probably unlikely but what are the chances 6ers looking to move butler? I doubt he resigns or Philly wants to give him big money this summer? they might be better off with harris instead of butler going forward

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                                lol well that negates my theory.

Comment

Working...
                                X